Is it true maggiemay24.thats so cool.but that letter says it expires in 6 months and one of my friend has their rsms application and they gad to lodge a nomination bcs that was expired a the time of grant.so i was bit concerned.dnt know hos it works.as we r direct entry.if you have mord information plz share

I think next 3 days too many peoples get PR...

I wish your words come true but the way immi is currently handling cases cannot be appreciated.They are not even finalising cases from June.There are so many June applicants who are still waiting and i'm among those unlucky applicants.My CO has made a weird request,a document which was already provided at the time when we lodged application.Now i'm having a feeling that my CO is wasting my time intentionally.

I wish your words come true but the way immi is currently handling cases cannot be appreciated.They are not even finalising cases from June.There are so many June applicants who are still waiting and i'm among those unlucky applicants.My CO has made a weird request,a document which was already provided at the time when we lodged application.Now i'm having a feeling that my CO is wasting my time intentionally.

Maybe your CO is just human and overlooked it. How about you send back a polite repy saying that you have already supplied it.

I'm sure COs are far too busy to send their time winding people up with spurious requests! Is that how you spend your time at work?!

Maybe your CO is just human and overlooked it. How about you send back a polite repy saying that you have already supplied it.

I'm sure COs are far too busy to send their time winding people up with spurious requests! Is that how you spend your time at work?!

My MA already contacted immi multiple times but still no reply from my CO and not a good response from NSW PESE.

Hi all. Just to update all u beautiful people that my visa and nomination is just approved. I am soooo soooo excited. Guys don't worry your ll be in the way. Please update time sheet for me. Thanks to all. My prayers ll be with u.

This is wonderful news @10thJuly Congrats! Your wait is FINALY over. I applied one day before you so hopefully mine is today :(

202 days ... assessment in progress.

Few weeks back, when I called immigration after submitting requested docs on 23/Dec, they said CO will look into your application after 28 days i.e. 20/Jan aka today.

Eagerly waiting for PR grant approval.

Fingers crossed for you. I am really hoping that my first contact from them is not asking for any extra docs. I don't think i can bare another month wait on top of how long I have waited already!

Fingers crossed for you. I am really hoping that my first contact from them is not asking for any extra docs. I don't think i can bare another month wait on top of how long I have waited already!

Thank you.

Make sure you uploaded all the documents like qualifications, form 80..etc

Me , you and JessEm on same boat ...

i going overseas on monday just applied for bridging visa B and cost me 140 bucks

Thank you.

Make sure you uploaded all the documents like qualifications, form 80..etc

I have paid to use an MA who lodged a "decision ready" application so I am really relying on everything they could possibly need being provided at the time of lodgement, but you just never know!

I have paid to use an MA who lodged a "decision ready" application so I am really relying on everything they could possibly need being provided at the time of lodgement, but you just never know!

I paid 6k to my MA. but still they missed few docs to load. So its better to re-verify whether all docs are loaded or not.

Guest Guest113774

MAs are generally useless. It's a well abused occupation in Australia. I am certainly regretting not finding a good/responsible/ and responding MA for myself instead of just using the one my company using.(is it was possible to use different MAs)

My MA failed to fill a simple form on my visa application and selected the wrong country, showed me as if I worked at a different country than the one I supplied police clearance for 3 years!

When I realised this mistake I contacted her and asked to fill a correction form and she scolded me because of logging in an looking at my application! She put me under this unnecessary stress by saying that "i might messed up my application because I have logged in from my account and imported the visa application to my account"

I am definitely really disappointed and upset with the attitude they have.

I filled the correction form but she is failing to upload it for the last 2 weeks now. So I am keep sending her reminder messages to upload it etc.

It's so hard to stay positive when you work with people at this level of unprofessionalism.

Thanks for listening guys, I just unloaded all my frustration :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAs are generally useless. It's a well abused occupation in Australia. I am certainly regretting not finding a good/responsible/ and responding MA for myself instead of just using the one my company using.(is it was possible to use different MAs)

My MA failed to fill a simple form on my visa application and selected the wrong country, showed me as if I worked at a different country than the one I supplied police clearance for 3 years!

When I realised this mistake I contacted her and asked to fill a correction form and she scolded me because of logging in an looking at my application! She put me under this unnecessary stress by saying that "i might messed up my application because I have logged in from my account and imported the visa application to my account"

I filled the correction form but she is failing to upload it for the last 2 weeks now. So I am keep sending her reminder messages to upload it etc.

It's so hard to stay positive when you work with people at this level of unprofessionalism.

So sad

S

Plz tell others so people can steer clear from them whats their company name and where are they located

Guest Guest113774
My PR was granted today!

Wow that's great! Congrats!

I think they are gradually closing off the july application.

Have you contacted before? Can you share your timeline once more please ?

Thanks