Guys,

While updating the status could you please update as much as possible so that no one will ask you more questions.

Such as:

extra docs requested and submitted today something like that will never help much as long as if specify exactly what kind of docs requested so that other will prepare accordingly.

Lets hope the Case Officers who browse forums don't see that one then....what makes you think they are lazy? They are just doing a job!

Oh sorry. My statement was based on the amount of fees paid for the application vs the amount of wait time involved.

If they are charging ridiculously it would only imply to me that they have more staff dedicated to the process. They also get revenue from taxes which clearly suggests that application income is only for the applications. If they are getting paid lavishly and applications are still "in progress" I would assume they are lazy.

Edited by laurahaircutter

Haven’t been on here much, but I do come on and read from time to time. My colleague, who does the exact same jobs as me (Buyer) for the same company, submitted nomination and Visa on 28th May and she has been notified it was approved today. No additional documentation requested and lodged with medicals / police check all in place.

Haven’t been on here much, but I do come on and read from time to time. My colleague, who does the exact same jobs as me (Buyer) for the same company, submitted nomination and Visa on 28th May and she has been notified it was approved today. No additional documentation requested and lodged with medicals / police check all in place.

That's great to hear. Do you know her application's processing centre?

Hi @DanniB, thanks for the update. Do you know if it was a single application, if it was HR or LR Country, Direct Entry or Transition, and which processing centre? I will update the spreadsheet counting her as external.

Thanks!

Application was for 3, they are British (assume that's LR?) and it was transition. NSW processing centre

He she is working on it. If everything okay you might get the grant. What team??

Hi laura..thanks for your time. . Team 1 and its just status says information requested. .widout requestin anything..hope it gets approved soon.

Dreylee I cant believe you still havent got yours - fingers crossed its this week!

Me neither! :( I must be in a really unlucky batch! This is the slowest it has ever been. No contact from CO – nothing. I'm not alone though. My team finally picked up a 20th May today. :)

Going to a beach is more fun than pathetically waiting for the lazy case officers.

Oh sorry. My statement was based on the amount of fees paid for the application vs the amount of wait time involved.

If they are charging ridiculously it would only imply to me that they have more staff dedicated to the process. They also get revenue from taxes which clearly suggests that application income is only for the applications. If they are getting paid lavishly and applications are still "in progress" I would assume they are lazy.

My neighbours son is just one of the case officers who worked all weekend. I'm sure he would rather have been at the beach with his family and friends instead of working to processes visa applications for mouthy migrants.

What is actually going on? Is there only ONE case officer in Team 1 ? ( I recon that is the reason it is called Team 1 !! )

From where I can see, grants coming one by one - not in any batch. All the other state Immi are releasing files ASAP only this Team 1 !

They must be up to something ! This waiting game is killing me ! !