Hi guys this is my first post. I just want to ask I applied the nomination and visa together on the same day25th May, but the nomination was approved early this week, no any further documents asked for visa. And also the agent can not see any status of the visa. Oh my godness what happened? Anyone has a idea. Thank you.

Hi guys this is my first post. I just want to ask I applied the nomination and visa together on the same day25th May, but the nomination was approved early this week, no any further documents asked for visa. And also the agent can not see any status of the visa. Oh my godness what happened? Anyone has a idea. Thank you.

Hi sally,

Im sure thats normal. From my previous experience and others from this forum had similar scenario. But ut would seem uncomfortable to you. I

My 457 was approved 3 months after the approval of nomination and 2 months after medicals were submitted.

Not really sure about why its not showing any status of the visa it should at least show application recieved or in progress or something of that sort.

If you have a MA and you paying him or her you have a right to get an answer.

You can also contact the dept of immi directly and seek for an answer ir send them an email they are the best people to get answer however it might take upto one week time to get a reply from them and you might not get the answer you exactly looking for but they will tell you if there is something you need to act upon asap.

Hope that helps.

Hi sally,

Im sure thats normal. From my previous experience and others from this forum had similar scenario. But ut would seem uncomfortable to you. I

My 457 was approved 3 months after the approval of nomination and 2 months after medicals were submitted.

Not really sure about why its not showing any status of the visa it should at least show application recieved or in progress or something of that sort.

If you have a MA and you paying him or her you have a right to get an answer.

You can also contact the dept of immi directly and seek for an answer ir send them an email they are the best people to get answer however it might take upto one week time to get a reply from them and you might not get the answer you exactly looking for but they will tell you if there is something you need to act upon asap.

Hope that helps.

the visa status shows pending. And they did not ask for any documents. The bad thing is my ielts result just expired. Is that the reason?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Visa status shows pending. They didn't ask for any documents. My agent said its unusual, normally apply together and get approval together. The bad thing is my ielts result just expired . Is that why they are pending he visa?

Hi its nowhere written that if you apply together you will get approvals together it might be 2 or 3 months apart as well. Now when you submit your ielts it was valid but now its expired its entirely upto the case officers discretion to request a new one or just approve the visa with existing docs.

Unusual is not that you visa and nomination didnt gwr approved together unusual is whar kind of MA is working on your file who cant find out something he or she doesnt know. I dont say they need to know each and every bits and pieces but if i was MA I would research ask friends or call immi directly to know whats happening.

Dont stress if they would neee any docs they will request chek your immi acc check your emails and aak MA to check their email to see if tjey have requested any more docs. If you call immi they would be able ti tell you if someone requested further docs or not.

Hope that helps

Now just to share a thing or 2 whitch are not from this topic. People who know it good and who are just planning to move or have just moved to Australia. I had a bad experience so thought I'll help others avoid the same mistake. I had a bad debt due to moving houses and not receiving bill from my mobile company then I bumped into a credit repair company. Must say they are waste of time and just pocket your money by giving big hopes and will do literally nothing to help but get you to do all the hard work with no results. they will use the same govt departments you can seek help that too free of cost. To be precise by not confusing you guys the bad experience I had was with credit repair who also run their business under different entities. Just be careful.

If if you have any issues govt dept like ombudsman andCAV ,VCAT ETC ARE there to help.

Edited by Jazzcrave

Hi Shuhiwa,everything was applied by migration agent.But if you haven't used a MA it doesn't matter as I think it will not make any difference in the processing time,important is that you submit all the required docs as per the checklist only and fill the applications form correctly and properly and also most important is your employment contract and two years completion letter if 457 to 186 stream,thanks...

Yes thanks i did it by myself, no MA, all docs have been sent, even the form 80 for me and for my girlriend

I really hope they will not ask for more docs :)

Hi all,

I find this forum really helpful and would like to share my timeline.

Nomination Lodged - 04 Feb 2015,

Nomination Approved - 19 May 2015

Application Lodged - 23 May 2015,

Medicals - 06 Jul 2015

AFP - 04 Sep 2015

Application Approved - Pending. No update yet.

I'm using a MA and from a HR country.

I see many of you guys lodged in late May are still awaiting for updates. Let's hope there would be some good news in the coming week.

Edited by ncb

Hi all,

I find this forum really helpful and would like to share my timeline.

Nomination Lodged - 04 Feb 2015,

Nomination Approved - 19 May 2015

Application Lodged - 23 May 2015,

Medicals - 06 Jul 2015

AFP - 04 Sep 2015

Application Approved - Pending. No update yet.

I'm using a MA and from a HR country.

I see many of you guys lodged in late May are still awaiting for updates. Let's hope there would be some good news in the coming week.

Hopefully this week Mate

Hi all,

I find this forum helpful, and I think it is time to share my timeline as our PR got approved today.

Nomination Lodged - 17 Feb 2015,

Nomination Approved - 27 May 2015

Application Lodged - 27 May 2015,

Medicals - 13 Mar 2015

Application Approved - October 5th

I prepared the application and asked our MA to check it, but I've lodged everything myself.

LR Country - Occupation is Community Relation Manager

I think the team who approved our application was in Victoria

Good luck!

Hi all,

I find this forum helpful, and I think it is time to share my timeline as our PR got approved today.

Medicals - 13 Mar 2015

I prepared the application and asked our MA to check it, but I've lodged everything myself.

Good luck!

Congrats mate,

u applied from which place I mean from Victoria or somewhere else?

cheers

Hi all,

Medicals - 13 Mar 2015

Good luck!

Congrats mate .. Enjoy!