Finally my application status changed today it shows information requested!!! But don't know what !!! Have to call Ma tommarow as unable to contact him!!!i am so worried!!what did they asked!!!!has anybody got status change like information requested

I think you can check what they had asked in your immi account.

Good luck

Hi vipul it only say information requested!!no other thing!!if I view the application then it say corespondence has been sent to Ma!!

worried!!!how to check plz help

I understand your worry , call MA in morning he will let you know what they asked try to provide as soon as possible. God is with all of us.

So be calm wait for morning, good luck mate.

Sorry just one another question in my mind !!!ma didn't let me know about nomination!!my immi account status shows information requested does that mean my nomination approved as immi account linked to visa???not sure

It can be possible mate, your MA will give you all good news.

Hi guys,

finally after 5 month I heard from CO. They requested a more information to approve my nomination, I will provide everything tomorrow so hope I will hear from them ASAP.

time line

nomination lodge 22 May and visa lodge 25 May

request more documents 2/10/15 hope everything will b alright.

best of luck to all of you

Hi all,

I find this forum helpful, and I think it is time to share my timeline as our PR got approved today.

Nomination Lodged - 17 Feb 2015,

Nomination Approved - 27 May 2015

Application Lodged - 27 May 2015,

Medicals - 13 Mar 2015

Application Approved - October 5th

I prepared the application and asked our MA to check it, but I've lodged everything myself.

LR Country - Occupation is Community Relation Manager

I think the team who approved our application was in Victoria

Good luck!

Congrats OR8 !!!

today i had done my medical ......i know that they will send my medicals directly to immigration .....but is there any option in immi account from where we can know that they submit my medical details to immigration or not....thanks to all of you guys ......because i never feel alone

Hi guys,

finally after 5 month I heard from CO. They requested a more information to approve my nomination, I will provide everything tomorrow so hope I will hear from them ASAP.

time line

nomination lodge 22 May and visa lodge 25 May

request more documents 2/10/15 hope everything will b alright.

best of luck to all of you

What Documents they requested ?