Once we get the PR - lets not forget about this pathetic system and we should do something to raise voice against this non-transparent activity - I believe Immigration is only place where the customers who pay their hard earned huge money and receive ZERO customer service or acknowledgement about where we are. From my understanding, considering todays technology - there is no reason an application should take that much long. I understand back log etc. but this is not something that is not manageable. My Boss says - if Govt wants to raise money they impose it to the non-residents who doesn't have voting rights; for example - higher immigration application fees, spouse application fees added etc.

Unfortunately, most of us after receiving PR - will forget about this pathetic pain!

Once we get the PR - lets not forget about this pathetic system and we should do something to raise voice against this non-transparent activity - I believe Immigration is only place where the customers who pay their hard earned huge money and receive ZERO customer service or acknowledgement about where we are. From my understanding, considering todays technology - there is no reason an application should take that much long. I understand back log etc. but this is not something that is not manageable. My Boss says - if Govt wants to raise money they impose it to the non-residents who doesn't have voting rights; for example - higher immigration application fees, spouse application fees added etc.

Unfortunately, most of us after receiving PR - will forget about this pathetic pain!

Well said! You know I'm even inclined to apply for a job at Immigration just so I have the chance to change the darn system.

Ive been waiting over 8 months since my application and nomination submitted!! Come on Immi, still processing really

Ive been waiting over 8 months since my application and nomination submitted!! Come on Immi, still processing really

The boss called IMMI three weeks ago and the operator said that the nomination would be finalized by the end of Sept, but no news, he called them again yesterday, was told that it is still under reviewing and no further time frame, really don't know what is happening..

Hi guys just got a nomination approved applied 25 may now waiting for visa....

Congrats, not long now! Happy for you! Do you know which processing centre? We've seen a couple of late Mays getting approved this week but none from NSW! Give us some hope!