Finally my time has come! After moving to Australia 5 years, 7 months and 2 weeks ago my PR has just been granted.

many may congratulation websie am really very happy:wink::wink::wink::wink: for you it was such long wait i hope mine one come soon i got nomination after 7 and half month now am waitng for my PR i applied 13 march 2015...............waiting,waiting waiting

Finally my time has come! After moving to Australia 5 years, 7 months and 2 weeks ago my PR has just been granted.

Congrats Websie! You have been waiting an absolute age for yours and can imagine its been pretty depressing. All that has gone now and you can celebrate!!!

hi

Does any one got Approved who applied on April.

Coz i applied on 30th April and haven't heard anything Yet.

Hi binkaf,

I lodged the visa on 29th of Apr (nomination already approved) but haven't heard anything as yet.

It says application received since then.

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Congrats!!!! :) I have been here 10 years, and I will actually cry when I get mine haha. Go celebrate!!! :)

Wow 10 years, that's a long time living in limbo.

I did well up a little when my MA spoke to me, might take the rest of the afternoon off and celebrate!

Hopefully your time will come soon.

many may congratulation websie am really very happy:wink::wink::wink::wink: for you it was such long wait i hope mine one come soon i got nomination after 7 and half month now am waitng for my PR i applied 13 march 2015...............waiting,waiting waiting

Fingers crossed yours will be soon!

Hi binkaf,

I lodged the visa on 29th of Apr (nomination already approved) but haven't heard anything as yet.

hi

did you applied nomination on the same day?

coz mine one is same day... anyways good luck mate...

Wahey!! Fantastic news Websie. It's been a long time coming!! Congratulations.

Thanks OzDad, hope yours is next.

After speaking with my CO yesterday I asked my MA to call up today and speak with her too. 20 minutes later she called to say visa was granted.

Just signed contracts a block of land today too, big day for my family.

Hi binkaf,

matteob8610, mine is the same (25th of April). Still waiting ...:arghh:

After speaking with my CO yesterday I asked my MA to call up today and speak with her too. 20 minutes later she called to say visa was granted.

Nice!! Good times ahead. Lets see if Perth can push on and do 2 in a day!

Is it fine to call immi team?

Is it fine to call immi team?

I'd been waiting 11 1/2 months and they were very understanding each time I called.

You will speak to an admin team member and they will only say your application is being processed so unless you have a direct number I wouldn't bother with the 13 number and the hour or so wait to be honest.

You've only been in the visa queue for a month, might just need to sit tight for a while.

hi

did you applied nomination on the same day?

coz mine one is same day... anyways good luck mate...

No I didn't. I waited for the nomination approval as I wasn't 100% to avoid any risk.

Nomination's been approved on 28th of Apr and I lodged the visa on the 29th.

Still "application received"...don't understand what it means honestly.

I'd been waiting 11 1/2 months and they were very understanding each time I called.

You will speak to an admin team member and they will only say your application is being processed so unless you have a direct number I wouldn't bother with the 13 number and the hour or so wait to be honest.

You've only been in the visa queue for a month, might just need to sit tight for a while.

Congratulation! I am wondering why your transition stream visa processed for so long time? Immi how to explain it to you when you contact them? Now my case has been processed for 5+ months and even nomination still pending, I am worrying why they pending it for so long time...

My friend just got hers approved! 186 transition scheme Recruitment Consultant from Belgium

Applied nomination and visa 18th March 2015

Nomination Approved 19th June

Request for police check and form 80 19th June

Visa granted 7th April

Hopefully this means good news for the rest of us this week!!!

Fair enough, no point to call admin team as they will respond in 2 line answer exactly looks like reading temples. However, do they tell me whether CO assign or not and approximately by when they will CO will assign etc....?