hi all i got my pr grant today. here is my timeline

Nomination submitted: 29th January 2015

Visa application submitted:30th January 2015

extra doc requested for nomination on 25th may 2015

document submitted 18th June 2015

nomination approved 26 June 2015

visa granted 1st July 2015

best of luck everyone

I am in same situation, apply in Jan and requested additional info. and no reply.

Hi Jenniferouyi,

Check with your MA as they requested more documents yesterday from our MA (our AFP was expired in the process so they requested new one), but the status on the immi is still "assessment in progress" and nothing mentioned about extra document requested.

Does anyone know once youve done your medical and it gets sent off to immigration - whether there is a way to find out your results?:err:

hiv n chest xray will be sent to u up on special reqst at the tym of appointment

rest u cld have askd urnurse at the tym of appointment.. Bp.. Sugar etc

once its uploaded to immi .. No way u can chck the results

Hi Jenniferouyi,

Check with your MA as they requested more documents yesterday from our MA (our AFP was expired in the process so they requested new one), but the status on the immi is still "assessment in progress" and nothing mentioned about extra document requested.

Hi, hope,

AFP is for visa application, is that mean your nomination has been approved?

Just received a Call from my MA. Visa is approved just now......Hope all the pending applicant will also have good news very soon.....

Here is my Timeline:

Nomination and Visa: 2 Mar 2015

Nomination approved: 22 June 2015

Visa approval: 01 july 2015

hi, lohith

i have one question regarding visa approval - did you check your immi account staus if so then what's on that? either finalised or granted?

plz reply me i can see today in my immi account says finalised...is it mean granted but i haven't got any confirmation yet...

thanks

For those of us with Jan and Feb applications still outstanding - does anyone know where we stand with respect the police checks and how long they remain valid for? I don't want to have to wait all this time only to find they have expired and need to be resubmitted. Mine were done in November of 2014.

Thanks all.

hi, lohith

i have one question regarding visa approval - did you check your immi account staus if so then what's on that? either finalised or granted?

plz reply me i can see today in my immi account says finalised...is it mean granted but i haven't got any confirmation yet...

thanks

Hi mate .

When did u applied? ?

Hopefully fully finalize means your pr granted..

Good luck. .

For those of us with Jan and Feb applications still outstanding - does anyone know where we stand with respect the police checks and how long they remain valid for? I don't want to have to wait all this time only to find they have expired and need to be resubmitted. Mine were done in November of 2014.

Thanks all.

AFP Valid for 1 year, overseas PC depand where u come from. Some counties only valid for 6 month

hi, lohith

thanks

Hi brc,

if you have on your status "finalised" means that your visa has been granted. It happened for my nomination. We received the email 2 days later (don't know why) but the date on the letter was the actual date when on the immi account there was the word "finalised".

Congrats :)

hi, lohith

thanks

Mine still shown assessment in progress on immi login but I see pr grant on vevo

Hi mate .

When did u applied? ?

Hopefully fully finalize means your pr granted..

Good luck. .

Yes, I just checked at vivo says PR granted thanks and hope will get soon who on waiting....

My timeline - trt nomination and visa application on 21st Nov 2014 and granted today nothing asked further documents, total almost 7 and half months

Edited by brc1984

PR approvals coming in thick and fast now.

Maybe if everyone could add their timeline to their signature it will give us a better idea of what's going on.

Currently there are 60 guests looking at this thread. Come on guys, join in and share your timelines.

Hi Everyone,

Been following this thread for a while now, my timeline below...

Family of 4..

Nomination Applied 17th March 2015

Visa applied decision ready 28th April 2015 (Transition stream from 457)

Waiting.........................................