Hi Friends,

Waiting......Waiting.......Waiting.....Killing....Killing.....

I am waiting for my visa my timelines are :

186 Direct stream IT software

Nomination lodge : 27 feb 2015

Visa Lodge : 24 March 2015.

Medicals done : 06 April 2015.

Nomination approved : 09 June 2015

Visa Approval : Waiting...........

Visa office : NSW..

anyone can pls let me know which date is processing at the moment and also please share me a link where I can check the currently processing date of 186 Visa...

Thank you.....

When was your nomination lodgement Dale30?

It was lodged on the 31 March 2015 so it's been 3 months today. Just having a moan about the costs and how long it takes my MA told me they had reached the threshold this year though so I am just going to have to stick it out, I just need the weight of this 457 visa of my shoulders it's doing my head in.

Hi,

We have lodged the nomination and visa application(Document ready) together on March 30, 2015. No updates from the Department. Just curious to know how the process works. Will I get a notification for nomination approval separately?

Hii

no, only ur employer got or ur MA.

Regards

Hi,

We have lodged the nomination and visa application(Document ready) together on March 30, 2015. No updates from the Department. Just curious to know how the process works. Will I get a notification for nomination approval separately?

as per the present criteria , what i see is they take it seperately..if u r lucky.. nvr deny it..

Hi Friends,

Waiting......Waiting.......Waiting.....Killing....Killing.....

I am waiting for my visa my timelines are :

186 Direct stream IT software

Nomination lodge : 27 feb 2015

Visa Lodge : 24 March 2015.

Medicals done : 06 April 2015.

Nomination approved : 09 June 2015

Visa Approval : Waiting...........

Visa office : NSW..

anyone can pls let me know which date is processing at the moment and also please share me a link where I can check the currently processing date of 186 Visa...

Thank you.....

i guess u r almost thr... they r arnd 22nd march.. .. its weird now they take the applications seperately

It was lodged on the 31 March 2015 so it's been 3 months today. Just having a moan about the costs and how long it takes my MA told me they had reached the threshold this year though so I am just going to have to stick it out, I just need the weight of this 457 visa of my shoulders it's doing my head in.

i guess they might have reached threshold.. thts the reason they r sanctioning just nomination n not PR.. hope fully they will start the approval frm 1st july.. the nomination stands somwhr arnd 22nd march.. so u r not far..

i guess they might have reached threshold.. thts the reason they r sanctioning just nomination n not PR.. hope fully they will start the approval frm 1st july.. the nomination stands somwhr arnd 22nd march.. so u r not far..

Is this the reason things have slowed down? My MA hasn't mentioned anything about this. I would have thought if a Case Officer had been assigned to your application then you are part of that years quota?

Is this the reason things have slowed down? My MA hasn't mentioned anything about this. I would have thought if a Case Officer had been assigned to your application then you are part of that years quota?

I think so.. Very rare pr approvals since last month.. Hope it might be be on full swing from july

The quota counts grants not CO allocations.

Hii all. I am on 457 visa from 3 years now going to submit ENS186 TRT nomination and visa file on 7 July. Is any body tell me documents list? I want to submit all documents because i know if something missing u going one month back.

regards

LW

Edited by longwait

Hii all. I am on 457 visa from 3 years now going to submit ENS186 TRT nomination and visa file on 7 July. Is any body tell me documents list? I want to submit all documents because i know if something missing u going one month back.

regards

LW

You could check out the 186 checklist on the IMMI website.

Hi, Could you please respond me?

I'm waiting for my PR approval see the timelines below:

186 TR

Nomination lodge : 11 March 2015

Medicals done : 02 June 2015.

Visa Lodge : 10 June 2015.

Nomination approved : 12 June 2015

Visa Approval : Waiting..........

You only lodged your visa application 2 weeks ago, standard waiting time is 4 - 6 months.

Hi, Could you please respond me?

I'm waiting for my PR approval see the timelines below:

186 TR

Nomination lodge : 11 March 2015

Medicals done : 02 June 2015.

Visa Lodge : 10 June 2015.

Nomination approved : 12 June 2015

Visa Approval : Waiting..........

i guess applications from march is on the queue.. Can expect smthng from july 1 .. So u have amble of tym.. Take a puff n relax.. U will get thr

Thanks for your reply.....

Three of my colleagues who has same designations what I've they got PR approved within 2-3 weeks after visa lodged.... the only difference is nominations submitted on 8 Jan 2015 and mine 11 march 2015.

Thts the problem,, from march what we hear is yhey have reached sm threshold or smthng .. God knows the truth.. But for sure the approvals have been slowed down drastically for aome reasn.. Well in yhat case its not ur fault,, it might again on fullswing from july.. U can be the first sm tyms

hello,

first time here. just want to share my happiness! our visa was approved yesterday, Jun 23!!

our timeline is:

visa lodged : jan 23, 2015

additional information requested : May 12, 2015

medicals done : May 16, 2015

additional info submitted online : May 20, 2015

No MA

nomination was approved before we lodged our visa, not sure when.

My husband is the main applicant, we are a family of 5.

Keep on praying everyone.. God is good!!

Thts the problem,, from march what we hear is yhey have reached sm threshold or smthng .. God knows the truth.. But for sure the approvals have been slowed down drastically for aome reasn.. Well in yhat case its not ur fault,, it might again on fullswing from july.. U can be the first sm tyms

May be because of year ending load and visa approval quota something.

Hopefully from July onwards they will start approving fullswing.....

28 days after request or 28 days after submission? If after submission, where does it say?

I was told 28 days after request by my MA but the truth is the department look at them when they are ready. Nothing you can do but just sit tight and wait.