my time line

Nomination Lodged--- 17/03/2015

visa lodged -----14/04/2015

medicals done--- 28/05/2015

nomination approved --- 18/06/2015

visa---waiting....

Nice!

Nomination was same day as mine, so fingers crossed I here about my nomination soon!!

What really gets my back up about all this waiting is the fact I have paid 10k to get PR. I have worked every day since I got here and paid tax, the amount of money these guys are making of us all must be insane.

I'm also with you..ppl applied directly(189) are able to get approvals very fast but we have been working in this country and paying tax every year and we have to wait..with no clarity of how long this waiting game goes on :-(

I'm also with you..ppl applied directly(189) are able to get approvals very fast but we have been working in this country and paying tax every year and we have to wait..with no clarity of how long this waiting game goes on :-(

Not only only that but if it is a "transition" would this not be quicker? As you have proved you can hold your own and been good/followed the laws for at least 2 years on a 457 visa, paying your way. Ploughing money into the economy! What made me laugh is when I went for the medical. I had a travelling 417 visa first for 2 years then moved to a 457 which I have been on now 2 and half years. Both of those visas 417 and 457 I was never required blood tests or medicals. I jokingly told the nurse I could have been spreading HIV for the last 4 years, she was shocked I had never had a medical. So much for tight borders. One more rant a lot of insurance cover over here only covers permanent residents too. So you cannot always get the cheapest insurance. And I am not even going to mention mortgages. Right enough from this whinging Pom back to the waiting game. :mad:

What really gets my back up about all this waiting is the fact I have paid 10k to get PR. I have worked every day since I got here and paid tax, the amount of money these guys are making of us all must be insane.

Well my application went in on Nov 21 2014 and I'm still waiting. They keep asking for more documents and when I provide them. I hear nothing for 2 weeks then it's something else it's become ridiculous.

Hi everyone .. M NiKhil and I just applied for ens 186 visa last week but I can't check my visa stats online .. It shows ( this type of application is not available for import ) any ideas guys why this is showing error ????

Hey Nikhil, seems like you might be using Nomination TRN number. Unfortunately we are not able to check the progress on our nomination file.

How long can it take to review the extra documents? We submitted our VISA on 13th of March and extra docs were submitted on 17th of June

And second of all, is "request complete" for anyone to press? I think our MA has done it but I am questioned by it

Am over the moon my nomination approved today ................

Nomination Submitted : 6th nov2014

Nomination Approved : june 22 ,2015

Visa Application Submitted : 11th march 2015

Visa Approval : Waiting...

good luck my all friends

Edited by sam12345

good luck my all friends

Congratulations, hopefully your visa approval will follow soon.

Which processing centre?

good luck my all friends

Congratulation, have you been asked for additional docs for nomination?

Hi guys,

Great news for me today, visa application has been approved! Here's my timeline:

186 Direct Entry from 457, UK citizen

Nomination Lodged 21 October 2014

Nomination Granted 7 March 2015

Application Lodged 19 March 2015

Application Granted 22 June 2015.

Time for visa approval: 96 days (visa lodged after nomination was granted)

NSW Processing Centre

Good luck everyone!

Yes my friend

Jenniferouyi, thay asked tree times not only one time ,they were keep asking from 7th of april to till 21th of may(not sure for nomination documents what they asked.). But today morning my boss told me my nomination approved....last time what ever they ask my boss was so upset for those documents ,immi gave us seven days to provide those documents . My MA submitted at last day...... in my case 4 CO change till approve date for my nomination... i think just be calm its just waiting game my friend.

Edited by sam12345

Yes my friend

Jenniferouyi, thay asked tree times not only one time ,they were keep asking from 7th of april to till 21th of may(not sure for nomination documents what they asked.). But today morning my boss told me my nomination approved....last time what ever they ask my boss was so upset for those documents ,immi gave us seven days to provide those documents . My MA submitted at last day...... in my case 4 CO change till approve date for my nomination... i think just be calm its just waiting game my friend.

Hi mate

What types of documents the asked from your employer? ?Are u able to share with us??

Thanks

Sorry my friend binkaf i cant tell u all documents but they ask because my MA never told me ,whatever my owner told me that was New contract paper for 2 years, BAS statement and

profit and lost statement etc...

Thats all i know.....

Edited by sam12345

Can someone tell how long does it take for the extra documents to be accepted? We submitted it 2 days before our deadline (17th June, asked on 22nd May and VISA on 13th of March) I have asked this question 3 times and no one seems to answer it

Can someone tell how long does it take for the extra documents to be accepted? We submitted it 2 days before our deadline (17th June, asked on 22nd May and VISA on 13th of March) I have asked this question 3 times and no one seems to answer it

I answered you last week.

The department will review your documents 28 days after they request them. Some are reviewed quicker and some take longer. They may even decide they want more documents. They will approve your visa when they are ready. You only applied 3 months ago, that really isn't a long time compared to many others and you have to be patient.

I answered you last week.

The department will review your documents 28 days after they request them. Some are reviewed quicker and some take longer. They may even decide they want more documents. They will approve your visa when they are ready. You only applied 3 months ago, that really isn't a long time compared to many others and you have to be patient.

pih5ped - I agree with Websie. I submitted by Visa application on Feb 10th. May 26th they ask for extra docs. Immi status changed to reflect this and we submitted next day. Immi status then changed back to "assessment in progress". We've heard nothing back though immi has confirmed via the MA that they have received it. I know the waiting game is frustrating but would say that based on current experience you're looking at mid July until you hear anything back.

For what I know there is about a 3-4 month gap between visa and documents. Ours was quite quick, can it be in front of the que?

pih5ped you really have to be patient, we cannot answer these kind of questions as we do not know as well, nobody can answer you if your family's application is in front of the queue or not. You will get communication when the department want to communicate with you, and if you have questions that is case specific to your case, I suggest you ask your MA which you have already paid for.