What's that,how do I find out how many days MRT TAKE time for decision?

Processing times.JPG

Looks to me average calendar days from lodgement to decision for nomination/sponsor refusal is 368

MRT Stats.jpg

As at 31.05.15 there were 662 decisions outstanding.

Is that how you read it Jay?

Processing times.JPG

MRT Stats.jpg

Good Morning all, One more week starts, Hope this week luck will favour many of us who are waiting for there approvals:wink:

true.. March applications have alredy started.. I have seen application untill 9 march have been decided. ..

All the best guys..

true.. March applications have alredy started.. I have seen application untill 9 march have been decided. ..

All the best guys..

I would hope they finish with the Feb applications before picking up the March ones... it's been VERY quiet on the approval front over the last couple of weeks.

"Protected industrial action by Community and Public Sector Union members employed with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection will begin today, and continue periodically until Friday, 26 June 2015. During this period, airports, client service centres, ports, container examination facilities and visa processes may be affected." -- DIBP Facebook Page

Not too sure if 186 processing will be delayed by this as well ?

Can anyone tell me on the immi login when you are attaching documents to your application, under what selection does the evidence of approved employer nomination go!?

Do we have to attached the copy of the nomination approval? I am interested to know as I lodged myself without MA. I lodged my visa application after nomination approval but I haven't attached the nomination approval on immiaccount asw I did not know we have to attach it

Do we have to attached the copy of the nomination approval? I am interested to know as I lodged myself without MA. I lodged my visa application after nomination approval but I haven't attached the nomination approval on immiaccount asw I did not know we have to attach it

It is on the 'decision ready' check lsit that a copy of the approval for nomination or copy of nomination lodgement (if approval not already completed) should be attached to the application but I cant see the option anywhere to attach it.

When did you apply?

When people upload the requested further information, how long before your status changed on your immi account? I applied on 10th Feb (nomination had already been approved, healthchecks done) and further info was requested on 20th May. I sent it off within 24hrs, but the status on my immi account still says "Information requested"! I did get an email from my processing team to say it had been received though...

Hi, been lurking here for a while and thought I'd share my details with you to give some of you hope as our application was granted today :

Nomination and visa lodged on 10/3/2015, both granted 16/6/2016 so a total of 98 days !

Family of 4 from the UK, employer sponsored 457 > 'Subclass 186 PR visa' submitted through a MA in NSW.

No request for additional docs, checked for an update first thing this morning, as usual, and no change to existing status. Then just before lunch the approval came through.

Good luck to all those waiting

It is on the 'decision ready' check lsit that a copy of the approval for nomination or copy of nomination lodgement (if approval not already completed) should be attached to the application but I cant see the option anywhere to attach it.

The Decision Ready Checklist is an obsolete document that was previously available to migration agents. There used to be a Decision Ready process whereby Migration Agents confirmed that the application was complete without any outstanding documents or information, and these were then fast-tracked for processing. They removed the Decision Ready process about 2 years ago so it's now first come-first served for all applicants regardless of whether they use a migration agent or not.

Congratulation Cledwen..atleast one is out of the waiting game...hope to see more approvals today and in this week

Hi, been lurking here for a while and thought I'd share my details with you to give some of you hope as our application was granted today :

Nomination and visa lodged on 10/3/2015, both granted 16/6/2016 so a total of 98 days !

Family of 4 from the UK, employer sponsored 457 > 'Subclass 186 PR visa' submitted through a MA in NSW.

No request for additional docs, checked for an update first thing this morning, as usual, and no change to existing status. Then just before lunch the approval came through.

Good luck to all those waiting