Hi Laura119,

I am not sure if this is the new team working on my application. I have applied in Parramatta office then approved by WA PESE.. Also, my friend who applied last 19 Dec 2014 got his nomination approval 09 Feb 2015. So, heres hoping you will have yours soon too..

Thanks SilverChair. Hopefully I will hear something this month. Wish you all the best. Congrats for the Visa. :)

Congratulations pt123.

Guys my status has changed to Finalised . What does this mean?

OK everyone. I just heard from my MA that I received my grant. My timelines are as under

Visa Nomination & Application lodged : September 30, 2014 as decision ready. All doucments, tests were submitted together.

Visa Grant Date : February 11, 2015.

No contact from case officer or Immi. It was a granted directly.

Good luck to everyone. Everyone is close by to receving the news. especially October Applicants :)

I will be logging in periodically to see how you guys are going .

Many Thanks Byron Smith - you kept me going :)

OK everyone. I just heard from my MA that I received my grant. My timelines are as under

Visa Nomination & Application lodged : September 30, 2014 as decision ready. All doucments, tests were submitted together.

Good luck to everyone. Everyone is close by to receving the news. especially October Applicants :)

Congratulations! All the best!

Guest harry007

Congrats mate

Huge congrats AdyG - can i ask how did you lodge your nomination and application at the same time, arent we meant to wait until the nomination has been approved? thank you

Huge congrats AdyG - can i ask how did you lodge your nomination and application at the same time, arent we meant to wait until the nomination has been approved? thank you

Hi LauraKate. I lodged my application through my MA. I submitted all my documents to my MA and she lodged it for me . There is a category called decision ready applications that we used. I dont think it is always necessary to wait for nomination approval to lodge a application.

I maybe wrong though . Can somebody help Laura here?

Congratulations those who got their nomination approved or granted visa. As I'm keen observer and the active member of the timeline,I notice that the way they took a very long time for June applications, they repeat the same process for September applications. Hopefully they will jump to October next week.

Edited by Stubborn1

Nomination and application lodged 22/10/2014

457 to 186

Hello Lucky

I see you applied through transition stream (186 to PR). Did you take IELTS or did you claim for IELTS exemption through 5 years education in secondary and/or higher education in English medium?

Hi All, I have applied through the ENS 186 scheme.

The application was lodged through an MA on 16th October. All docs, tests etc submitted together.

Heard nothing back yet.

Am I in the same boat as everyone else who lodged in October?

Hey mate

look at me on the same boat. This week or next for sure. Fingercrossed!!

Hi,any one know that CO asked more documents from me and i supplied all and 28 over today so any one know when they will reply...any time frame of them..

If the new system works correctly your file should be picked up again today and reassessed. Hopefully if everything is in order you should receive your grant in the near future.

It's great for everyone to see how the other applications are progressing.

Hi All, I have applied through the ENS 186 scheme.

The application was lodged through an MA on 16th October. All docs, tests etc submitted together.

Heard nothing back yet.

Am I in the same boat as everyone else who lodged in October?

I also belongs to Oct list of applicants. Hope to hear soon...

Anyone still waiting for Nomination approval applied on Aug 29th 2014, not sure why it is getting delayed ?

any idea pls let me know guys, i have seen my friends who got their approvals, applied close to my date like 26th Aug 2014.

Advice pls...!

Ask your employer or MA to contact them and ask. They say if it was allocated to a team.

Anyone still waiting for Nomination approval applied on Aug 29th 2014, not sure why it is getting delayed ?

any idea pls let me know guys, i have seen my friends who got their approvals, applied close to my date like 26th Aug 2014.

Advice pls...!

Well the timelines is Approx 6 months for ENS application from the date of lodging the application, I would advice to wait till you hear from them.

Guest Guest41797

Hi all

i am on this forum from long time.

1st of all, congrats who got PR and best of luck whoz waiting.

i am in Australia from 2008 and on 457 visa from last 4 years but after 1 year 10 months my work goes bankrupt. So i change job and my 2 years with same employer clock start again. Now in july end my 2 years time going to compele. In 457 review they tell to remove this condition but i don't thing they do any changes. I write to Immigration minister for any examption but no rep.

Any way my question "is 457 to 186 TRS is faster then direct entry? How much times take police verification fedral and India? Can i done medical before visa file? Is trade person catagory faster then others? Is any other tips for get desision fast? I am Pre Press Tradeperson and only a person on 457 at my work. My boss never sponsor any person in past.

Plz advise me and also if anybody have idea about changing policy in coming weeks or months?

regards

Hi all who still waiting.

Does anyone paid 2VAC (second visa application charge) before you got visa grant?

My wife could not get IELTS bound 4 so certificate was not provided at the time of lodgement.

We applied on 13 Nov via MA

Just curious how long would it take to be asked to pay those 5K and than to visa grant....