Yes, Websie. May I ask after you got nomination, how many days you wait until you receive request more docs message from Co for your visa application? Also, any explanation from your CO about the delay?

I think I was requested extra documents for my visa a day or so after my nomination was approved. I knew there would be a delay getting the documents as there was a complication with my application. The extra documents were submitted on 08.01.15 and they requested further information again on 19.01.15. According to my MA I now have to wait at least 28 days until my file is looked at again. Looks like my visa is still a few weeks away yet, got to love it when they just change the processing system right at the crucial time!

HI everyone. Visa approved today. visa Lodged on 27/09/2014. Nomination approved in June,2014. Lodged in WA and manager occupation.

Wish everyone could get their visa soon.

Congratulations cssrs.

Would you mind sharing where your visa was processed please? Doesn't seem to be many coming out of the Perth Office unfortunately.

Hey guys, a question for all with visas granted or already been contacted by IMMI: when you r application was allocated to a CO or a Team as they do these days, did you receive any form of communication from the department informing that your app has now been allocated.

I understand that if you applied through an MA, such a communication may have gone to him, but for all those who applied directly was there any such mail in your inbox?

Hey guys, a question for all with visas granted or already been contacted by IMMI: when you r application was allocated to a CO or a Team as they do these days, did you receive any form of communication from the department informing that your app has now been allocated.

I understand that if you applied through an MA, such a communication may have gone to him, but for all those who applied directly was there any such mail in your inbox?

Hi csi

i don"t think so , only correspondent means ( either Ma,or yourself) know if they ask for further info or visa grant. Co will be be diffeerent . My co who asked further documents is from vic and the one who grant visa was from nsw team .

Hi csi

i don"t think so , only correspondent means ( either Ma,or yourself) know if they ask for further info or visa grant. Co will be be diffeerent . My co who asked further documents is from vic and the one who grant visa was from nsw team .

Hi Sam

Whenever Immi asked additional info, can you see that correspondence in your Immi account even though applied through MA?

Hi Sam

Whenever Immi asked additional info, can you see that correspondence in your Immi account even though applied through MA?

No but you can see required section in ur immiaccount and your lodgement day will changed by the day you asked further info.

Guest harry007
help~~~anyone~~

i am going to apply for 186 (457 transit), but the first year training cost is less than 1% of payroll. are there any ways to solve this problem?

urgently~~

thanks thanks thanks~

Ask any accountant they would help you and give you a right answer for this question. you need a professional advice

Edited by harry007

very quiet today ....................

If you look at the number of approvals granted yesterday, it seems they finalise most of the applications on Thursdays. After allocation, it is a 7 day process (as per a previous post where the poster claimed he spoke to IMMI and they confirmed this), so probably they allocate the apps In lots every Friday and approve by next Thursday with some exception cases lingering on to other days!!

In the absence of any hard evidence, we can just speculate :)

Hi guys,

Any idea on how long it takes for the Employer Nomination to be approved?

My partner's employers applied on 28 September 2014 and called immigration today and were told that their file weren't allocated to a CO yet. It has already been more than 4 months and if they ask for more documents, I am afraid that our case will take even longer.

Anybody on the same boat? I am just wondering how long it will be.., it shouldn't be too long maybe a few more weeks but I suppose we can't be sure.

Finally the most amazing news heard,

Got Permanent Residency.

Thank you everyone for posting your time line, It gave me patience to wait.

My timeline:

186 Nomination on 18th August 2014

186 Visa Application on 26th September 2014

Nomination approved on 6th January 2015

Visa Grant on 6th February 2015.

Best of luck all my friends who are waiting for good news.

Thank you very much friends

Guest harry007
Finally the most amazing news heard,

Got Permanent Residency.

Thank you everyone for posting your time line, It gave me patience to wait.

My timeline:

186 Nomination on 18th August 2014

186 Visa Application on 26th September 2014

Nomination approved on 6th January 2015

Visa Grant on 6th February 2015.

Best of luck all my friends who are waiting for good news.

Thank you very much friends

Congrats