when the timeline is closer to 3 months and the status changed from required to received with the date makes sense, I guess. Let's see...

Not sure on the logic behind status change. Mine was changed within 3 days of app submission. MA submitted on friday and doc status changed to received on Monday.

Hi have na still confuse that nomination has been refused so why still

application is being progress ..

any one advise..

MA will be best person to answer this. Community member may not be aware of your application circumstances. Application and Nomination are two different stuff. Whenever a CO will check your application then they may reject the application (& then status will change from In progress to Rejected/Denied/etc )as your nomination is not approved.Hope it helps.

Edited by nkm

Hi jay

when nomination get refused the case officer will let you MA knows that you have chance for invitation to comment why ur appliction shouldn"t refused .then you have 21 days for MrT and 28 days for withdraw.after then only ur status gona be finalised.hope it hepls

My nomination has been refused on end of November and still more than

28 days and still application is in "in progress"

any advise any one....

thanks

Although 28 days have passed it is possible that it has taken longer because of the Christmas holidays.

My understanding is that the visa application is linked to the nomination so if the nomination is refused that the application can not progress. This is why many people choose not to lodge an application before their nomination is approved.

Your MA really is the only one that can advise you as they know all the facts.

My nomination has been refused on end of November and still more than

28 days and still application is in "in progress"

any advise any one....

thanks

You've asked this several times. You should be speaking with your migration agent, as you've hired them to support you through this process. Members of this forum aren't likely to have the experience in this type of situation, and aren't familiar enough with your situation to give you anything more than basic suggestions.

Nomination approved today. Lodged nomination 14 aug. Waiting for application to be approved. Application submitted 21 nov. Nomination approved 6 jan 2014

Nice! Great to hear things are moving for you.

I remember when I started following this thread when it was about 130 pages. It's 342 today. Have a feeling that everything was faster before whereby approvals were made within 2 months.

Edited by YouAreBeautiful

Nomination approved today. Lodged nomination 14 aug. Waiting for application to be approved. Application submitted 21 nov. Nomination approved 6 jan 2014

Congrats. I thought Immi are looking after Sept applications but it looks that they are still looking for Aug applications as well

Nice! Great to hear things are moving for you.

I remember when I started following this thread when it was about 130 pages. It's 342 today. Have a feeling that everything was faster before whereby approvals were made within 2 months.

Ya I have checked the posts of 6th Jan 2014 and last year on 6th Jan 2014,Immi had approved Oct applications but this year on 6th JAN 2015,they are still looking after Aug and Sept applications.

Ya I have checked the posts of 6th Jan 2014 and last year on 6th Jan 2014,Immi had approved Oct applications but this year on 6th JAN 2015,they are still looking after Aug and Sept applications.

i think this year more number of people have been applied ENS and it will be increasing month by month. I hope Immi could increase the staff as well so they can justify the peoples expectation.

Hey guys,

Been following this thread for a while!

How do you know when nomination has been approved?

My timeline is as follows:

Nomination sent: 26/9/14

Medical completed: 3/10/14 – how do you know if this is finalised?

PR application submitted: 26/10/14

Judging by other applications, I don’t expect to have anything before February! We just applied ourselves and not through an MA.

Hey guys, Been following this thread for a while! How do you know when nomination has been approved? My timeline is as follows: Nomination sent: 26/9/14Medical completed: 3/10/14 – how do you know if this is finalised?PR application submitted: 26/10/14 Judging by other applications, I don’t expect to have anything before February! We just applied ourselves and not through an MA.

Your employer will be the first to know as they are the ones that lodged it. That's how it worked with me.