That's good news after such a long wait. Fingers crossed the visa application is looking good and it will come through soon. Seems some get it pretty quickly after the nomination is approved when it's lodged at the same time, especially from July?

My case was fairly complicated so not expecting visa approval until early Jan but that's ok I'm just pleased to have the nomination through.

Been here 5 years next week so another few weeks wait won't hurt.

Also granted PR today..Below is my timeline for a 186 Transition Stream Visa

Nomination Lodged - 27th Jun

Nomination Approved - 4th Oct

Application Lodged - 25th Nov

Visa Granted - 18th Dec

Thats a a pretty crazy timeline, only waiting 3 weeks between lodgement and grant. Sure there's some pretty envious people on here - including myself. I take it must have been a straight forward app?

Also granted PR today..Below is my timeline for a 186 Transition Stream Visa

Nomination Lodged - 27th Jun

Nomination Approved - 4th Oct

Application Lodged - 25th Nov

Visa Granted - 18th Dec

Wow! Congrats! Must agree with Thomasowen. Fastest i've heard so far. Well done.

Hi All,

Granted PR today..Below is mine timeline

Nomination Lodged - 25th May

Nomination Approved - 14th Aug

Application Lodged - 15th Aug

Additional Doc Requested - 10th Dec

Doc submitted - 16th Dec

Visa Granted - 18th Dec

Congrats PM1111, Long0110 and Sidat!

Finally you got it! Now only few left from Isabella's list!

Goodluck to others!

Edited by Belle14

Thats a a pretty crazy timeline, only waiting 3 weeks between lodgement and grant. Sure there's some pretty envious people on here - including myself. I take it must have been a straight forward app?

I couldn't believe it either, was expecting to be granted around Feb!

Was straightforward as we had done our medicals back in March as part of a different visa application which I withdrew....

So, we had every document they could need ready to go on the day I lodged my application :)

Still, 3 weeks is amazing and a fantastic early Christmas present for our family.

Hope a few more people are as lucky as we were!!

Hi Yuki, you can't import applications into an immi account, that function was only for old applications when the new system was implemented. If you want see the application lodged from a different immi account under your own, the original immi account user has to share the application with you. This can be done under Actions-->Share, once the original account user clicks on share he will be asked to enter the email id of the user with him the application is to be shared, this should be your immi account email. Once done you will be able to see the application under your account as well.

I asked my HR to share the nomination application with me using the same process and now I can see it under my account and track it whenever I want!

Hope it helps, cheers

Hi Yuki, you can't import applications into an immi account, that function was only for old applications when the new system was implemented. If you want see the application lodged from a different immi account under your own, the original immi account user has to share the application with you. This can be done under Actions-->Share, once the original account user clicks on share he will be asked to enter the email id of the user with him the application is to be shared, this should be your immi account email. Once done you will be able to see the application under your account as well.

I asked my HR to share the nomination application with me using the same process and now I can see it under my account and track it whenever I want!

Hope it helps, cheers

CSI, thanks a lot~

Hope it helps, cheers

Hi CSI

I have just ask to my MA and he tried to share nomination file but an error massage coming like "check the detail you entered" he show me the screan shot that all the detail was correct that mean i think not allowed to share nomination file for ordinary immi account holder. how did you get your nomination file?

If I have a TRN, I can import the application to my own immi account.

I want to know, After I input the trn and other information, the app will be imported automatically? or need the original immi account to approve or confirm?

hi

you can still import your visa application by entering TRN, DOB & PASSPORT details though, you dont have to ask anyone for visa application at the moment

Hi CSI

I have just ask to my MA and he tried to share nomination file but an error massage coming like "check the detail you entered" he show me the screan shot that all the detail was correct that mean i think not allowed to share nomination file for ordinary immi account holder. how did you get your nomination file?

Hi Vishal

HR Just entered my personal email registered with immi and my immiaccount username in the sharing screen as seen below, after that when I logged in I was asked if I was authorized to view this application, once I said yes I was able to see the application in my account, see screenshots below:

Screenshot 2014-12-20 00.41.33.jpg

Screenshot 2014-12-20 00.31.47.jpg

Screenshot 2014-12-20 00.31.47.jpg

Screenshot 2014-12-20 00.41.33.jpg

Hi Vishal

HR Just entered my personal email registered with immi and my immiaccount username in the sharing screen as seen below, after that when I logged in I was asked if I was authorized to view this application, once I said yes I was able to see the application in my account, see screenshots below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27792[/ATTACH]

Dear CSI

i have done it... Thanks for your help. Just 1 question, Did your MA upload all documents for Nomination file ? or is he waiting for CO call to ask ?

Thanks again

Dear CSI

i have done it... Thanks for your help. Just 1 question, Did your MA upload all documents for Nomination file ? or is he waiting for CO call to ask ?

Thanks again

Hi Vishal, glad I could help. My company or me did not use a MA. My HR department entered the Nomination application and I entered the Visa application. Both HR and me have uploaded all documents as per the checklist, just that my wife could not go through the Medicals as she is 3 months pregnant. I called Immi and they asked me to attach a health undertaking form 815, which I have done as well- let's see what the CO asks for when he reviews the application!!

Cheers

Hi Vishal, glad I could help. My company or me did not use a MA. My HR department entered the Nomination application and I entered the Visa application. Both HR and me have uploaded all documents as per the checklist, just that my wife could not go through the Medicals as she is 3 months pregnant. I called Immi and they asked me to attach a health undertaking form 815, which I have done as well- let's see what the CO asks for when he reviews the application!!

Cheers

Thanks for reply.. Good luck and Congrats... Stay blessed

Hi guys,I checked my immi account so some documents status have been "RECIVED" I don't know what happen

after refusal of nomination and my M.A SEND request to vacate nomination and immigration gave reply"further consideration"

any one know what is that automatically ""recived "status..

many reply would be appreciated...

thanks

Hi guys

Very happy that our nomination was approved todat.

They asked for form 80 and English reqiurmentts for spouse.

Any ideas how long it will take to get pr granted after

Nomination being approved.

My time line

Nomination n visa applied on 11 sep 2014

Nomination granted 22 dec 2014

Visa grant-------waiting

Guest harry007
Hi guys

My time line

Visa grant-------waiting

Congrats, you will get very soon in a day or week....

Hi guys

My time line

Visa grant-------waiting

Congratulations for your nomination. Hard to say how long it'll take after nomination is approved. If they required you more documents, it means they're looking at it, which is a pretty good sign already, so it may not be too far away.

Considering holidays period, I would expect things to slow down if I were you anyway.

Hopefully soon? :) All the best and stay positive!

ONE OF THE BEST FORUM EVER JOINED!

Here is my time line and information to share with helpful people of this forum.

Transition Stream

Nomination Lodged: 15 July 2014

Approved: 5 December

Extra document request - Financial figures, total wages and training expenditure

Application (Visa) Lodged: 1 August

Extra Document requested - Spouse English and AFP report

PR Granted: 22 December 2014.

I would like to thank everyone for sharing information and time lines.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers,

ONE OF THE BEST FORUM EVER JOINED!

Here is my time line and information to share with helpful people of this forum.

Transition Stream

Nomination Lodged: 15 July 2014

Approved: 5 December

Extra document request - Financial figures, total wages and training expenditure

Application (Visa) Lodged: 1 August

Extra Document requested - Spouse English and AFP report

PR Granted: 22 December 2014.

I would like to thank everyone for sharing information and time lines.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Big Congrats,Raj27!

How long have you wait for each part of application after you received request for extra docs?

Cheers~