Hi ,balm will they change decision because case office miscalculation and my M.A request to vacate a decision so CO's manager send

email to M.A "furthur consideration" means will my nomination reopen?

I don't know his long it's takes time ?however will they change decision or approve nominTion?

Hi NKM,

Hi , will they change decision because case office miscalculation and my M.A request to vacate a decision so CO's manager send

email to M.A "furthur consideration" means will my nomination reopen?

I don't know his long it's takes time ?however will they change decision or approve nominTion?

Hi

I have just logged into my immi account and saw that documents required has changed to received.

Does it mean my file is being looked at.

Nomination and visa lodged 11th sep

There are some mixed thoughts about this. I had the same thing on the 9th Dec but nothing since. Some have said that it means there is a case officer allocated and others have said it means nothing. A few people on here have had there visa granted a few days after this has happened, some have had it granted quite some time afterwards. Hard to tell unfortunately

There are some mixed thoughts about this. I had the same thing on the 9th Dec but nothing since. Some have said that it means there is a case officer allocated and others have said it means nothing. A few people on here have had there visa granted a few days after this has happened, some have had it granted quite some time afterwards. Hard to tell unfortunately

Hi

you are absolutely right my friend. I have applied my Nomination and Visa on 9th November 2014 and the DOCUMENTS status has been changed from required to Received on 24th November 2014, However since then I have not heard anything from DIBP

Hi

you are absolutely right my friend. I have applied my Nomination and Visa on 9th November 2014 and the DOCUMENTS status has been changed from required to Received on 24th November 2014, However since then I have not heard anything from DIBP

my MA applied on 1st oct and status got changed to received on 4th Oct so definitely it is not pointing that CO has looked into.

Nomination & Visa App on 1st OCT 2014

Medicals in Early Sept 2014

No communication yet:wub:

Edited by nkm
na

Guest harry007
I found the same thing Harry. My documents were "recommended" and once I uploaded them they became "required".

I have seen posts by several migration agents who basically say to ignore those statuses your application as they aren't reliably meaning anything.

Thanks Maggie . Hopefully they start processing Oct application ASAP

Guest harry007
Hi All,

Granted PR today..Below is mine timeline

Nomination Lodged - 25th May

Nomination Approved - 14th Aug

Application Lodged - 15th Aug

Additional Doc Requested - 10th Dec

Doc submitted - 16th Dec

Visa Granted - 18th Dec

Congrats

hi guys,

does any one know if septemper applications being processed yet.

In my immi account, documents required went to received on 17/12/14, so is there any possibility of getting my pr before x-mas:cute:

fingers crosssed.

My time line

Nominatino and visa applided on 11th sep

medicals finalised in nov

Nomination approval----------waiting

Visa grant ---

Just had a call from my MA, Nomination has finally been approved.

Now just the little matter of the visa to go now, additional documents applied for so will hopefully be in the early part of the new year.

That's good news after such a long wait. Fingers crossed the visa application is looking good and it will come through soon. Seems some get it pretty quickly after the nomination is approved when it's lodged at the same time, especially from July?

Yuki

This team deals with Detention Centre Issues (for refugees, etc)

I dont see what this team has to do with youe 186 Visa Application.

Who advised you about this?

Actually, I have no idea, since my MA told me my nomination went into a new team "monitoring team", and I searched from google, and found it like this new one "Detention assurance team". If it's no related with my nomination, that should call "monitoring team", but not "Detention assurance team". My mistake.

BTW: do you know the monitoring team?

hi guys,

does any one know if septemper applications being processed yet.

In my immi account, documents required went to received on 17/12/14, so is there any possibility of getting my pr before x-mas:cute:

fingers crosssed.

My time line

Nominatino and visa applided on 11th sep

medicals finalised in nov

Nomination approval----------waiting

Visa grant ---

The changing of the status of the documents doesn't seem to mean much unfortunately. But from having a look on the immi website and from the posts on here it suggests that they have allocated applications lodged in September to case officers so fingers crossed it might happen soon.