D Day is finally here y'all!

Im very glad, stoked, over the moon, excited, happy, proud to say that about an hour ago i received the grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry F-ing xmas to all !

fingers crossed for all the one waiting out there.

wooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive congratulations to you. I think I must be one of the last July applicants left now. Here's hoping for news soon.

Im very glad, stoked, over the moon, excited, happy, proud to say that about an hour ago i received the grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fingers crossed for all the one waiting out there.

Many Many congrats my friend.. I have been watching your post.. It took long time but worth it.. Happy for you

merry Christmas

fingers crossed for yall waiting out there.

Congrats...!

fingers crossed for yall waiting out there.

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the rest of the year celebrating your visa :)

Have you been asked for more documents? Have you contacted immi at any time?

Cheers

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the rest of the year celebrating your visa :)

Have you been asked for more documents? Have you contacted immi at any time?

Cheers

Nope and I've done the whole calling their hotline, which was a waste of time, generic information at best its all i got from them.

Hi all, does anyone know if immigration will be working on these next week aswell or will they have a shutdown period over Christmas? Hopefully they are trying to get through alot before xmas?

Nope and I've done the whole calling their hotline, which was a waste of time, generic information at best its all i got from them.

Hi all, does anyone know if immigration will be working on these next week aswell or will they have a shutdown period over Christmas? Hopefully they are trying to get through alot before xmas?

https://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/australia/public-holidays.htm

going by this this link my guess it that they will be open besides the usual public holiday closures. I heard of someone getting their PR last Saturday so hopefully they're hard at it (even on weekends!)

We've waited this long, what's another few weeks?

Have you had to supply any further documents?

Yes... when the switch over from Medibank to Bupa happened my partner's medical records were not migrated... so they thought we havent done the medical tests yet... they asked for the documents on 14 Nov. and I supplied it on 15th... 28 days window is also over now... so I am hoping to hear something soon... bu

Finally some news application and nomination applied 13 th aug

nomination approval 15 dec

grant : waiting

any ideas he long it takes after nomination approval i saw some cases get their grant the same day me still waiting

Congratulations

Sometimes it takes hardly few hours and sometimes it may take couple of days. It looks that you have applied on the same time as nomination then you may get result soon unless CO needs clarifications/docs.

Jay,Probably you can send an email to this mailbox and check.

Please note that all email correspondence must now be sent to the nsw.pse@immi.gov.au mailbox only, regardless of the state where the application is being processed or whether you have received correspondence from another mailbox.

As of February 2015 all client correspondence will be generated from nsw.pse@immi.gov.au until that time you may still see the vic.pse@immi.gov.au or wa.pse@immi.gov.au addresses on correspondence. If you have sent an email to either vic.pse@immi.gov.au or wa.pse@immi.gov.au please do not send a duplicate email. All emails previously sent to VIC or WA mailboxes will be automatically redirected to NSW PSE Mailbox

It is important that you are specific in the subject line of your email as this will ensure your email is efficiently filtered to the correct team.

· Please note the Team reference in the subject line of email received from the Department and please put the Team reference in the subject line of your return email – for example if the subject line has “Team 1” then reply with “Team 1 (and your TRN or file number)” in the subject line.

· If you do not know what team is processing your application then please put the TRN or file number in the subject line

· WITHDRAWALS: If your enquiry is specifically about withdrawing your application please put the word “withdrawal” first in the subject line of your email.

Please note that if you are requested to send specific documents by physical mail to PESE then they must be sent to PESE GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001 regardless of the office where the application is being processed.

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in September 2014.