Hi there

I applied on the 22nd July and my documents changed to received on 12th August and I'm still waiting. It doesn't mean much I'm afraid only that they have got the documents.

I believe the 3-6 months is a pretty good estimate of timeframe.

Hi WEBSII,

My nomination was lodged on 25.7.2014 they ask for additional documents on 11.11.2014 ..the documents were provided on 21.11.2014 since then nothing here from the department.Did you try to contact with them?

Thanks

anyone get PR today? Hopefully immi have been working away and a load get granted before xmas.

I have followed up with my MA and was advised that there was an announcement of the delays due to slow down of processing times and are currently assessing applications lodged in August.

So here is to hoping that we all receive our grants before the holidays.

Hi WEBSII,

My nomination was lodged on 25.7.2014 they ask for additional documents on 11.11.2014 ..the documents were provided on 21.11.2014 since then nothing here from the department.Did you try to contact with them?

Thanks

Hi there Zesh

I have an MA that has contact with my case officer. I have heard nothing back since the extra documents were submitted.

It's just a waiting game I'm afraid, longer for some than others.

We just have to hang on in there, all good things come to those that wait!

Not me. Still waiting here. things are awful quiet, allthou i would imagine today was a weird day in general in sydney with the psychos in martin place. lots of people not at their desks etc....

Am there and i know few of my friends too who are from August..

No idea whats happening, as we didnt see any progress till now even after 115 days of Nomination lodgement.

Fingers crossed for things to happen before XMAS..

Thanks

Sri

I have been silently following this thread and have only signed up earlier this month and have posted 1 comment as I was anxious myself.

But today, after returning from my lunch break, I received the moste wonderful Christmas present yet!

Our 186 visa has been granted!

After 110 days.

Family of 4.

D-Day is finally here y'all!

Im very glad, stoked, over the moon, excited, happy, proud to say that about an hour ago i received the grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry F-ing xmas to all !

fingers crossed for yall waiting out there.

wooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by PM1111