Hi guys,

I have lodged application in August, but my IELTS score will be expired in next week, does it matter at all ???

Thank you!

Hi jay jay it"s reallly depends on your caseofficer ! Last time when my fren aaplied 190 visa .he lodged visa one day before his expirey date and his file open after 4 months and get approved without asking further new ielts.lets finget and toes crossed for you ! :)

Does anyone know if i can contact CO directly? There is a phone number with the email at the bottom. Is that a direct number or the stupid enquery number which u have to wait ages?

Hi lemon

if you didn"t used Ma as your correspondance then you can contact,if you are talking about 133...188,then it"s general enquiry number..

Edited by Sam6

Hi Lemon,

I've never seen anyone could phone a CO directly.

They are already slow, and if they provide you with their direct line, they will be answering the phone all day long and visa processing will be even slower.

i need to contact her asap. anw i will try to call tomorrow and let you guys know

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

My family and I are now officially permanent residents of Australia!!!

FAIRDINKUM!!!!

just 6 working days after a request for extra docs I have received the grant, shattered the 28day response myth!

Application 31st July (No MA)

Extra docs submitted 19th Nov

PR Granted 27th Nov

After 5 years, 4 different visas it is finally here!!!

Time to celebrate!

Edited by Barney500

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

My family and I are now officially permanent residents of Australia!!!

FAIRDINKUM!!!!

just 6 days after a request for extra docs I have received the grant, shattered the 28day response myth!

Application 31st July (No MA)

Extra docs submitted 19th Nov

PR Granted 27th Nov

After 5 years, 4 different visas it is finally here!!!

Time to celebrate!

Congratulation mate ! Finallly you made it

Hi All,

As per Barney500 I don't believe his 28 day rule applies. My timeline:

457 transition, used MA.

Nom lodged 1st jul

Visa lodged 3rd jul

Meds mid July (I arranged this myself)

Additional docs requested late oct

Docs provided 20th nov

Nom approved 24th

Visa granted 27th

(From a low risk country).

I've been sweating over this for months now and checking the immi account on a daily basis. I learnt a few things: a watched kettle never boils (easier said than done, I know that all too well!).. and the immi website is not always updated to reflect changes.

Time for the celebrations to begin! All the best to all those still waiting :)

Now I am confused. .when the CO ask for further documents...shall we consider that start date of 28 days or when we submit documents at later date..is that date to be considered the start of 28 days...mine CO ia completely gone to sleep I think. .he asked me further documents on 1st Nov and I submitted on 3rd and 14 Nov..now I dont know how they work on this...

Congratulation to all of my frens

anniee, isabella , barney , stuborn1 ,taran and rest all of you who just haven recently get approved and best of luck for rest who were waiting!too

Congrats to all who got their approvals recently! Hope all pending applicants from May to Aug will get theirs today, last working day of November so they can start working on September applicants! :laugh:

Edited by Belle14

Hello Guys,

My VISA application was lodged on 15th August but haven't heard back anything from Department so far. is there anyone with Similar situation? Should i wait or contact department for any update? Anyway i can check if CO is assigned to my application?

Hi guys

I got a very good news just before from my MA that my nomination has been approved. Hopefully they grant visa a while after. Fingercrossed.

I'm pretty sure the wait is based on the application lodgement date unfortunately.

My nomination was approved in July but as I only lodged the application on 23.10.14 I've got another few months to go yet

Hello Guys,

My VISA application was lodged on 15th August but haven't heard back anything from Department so far. is there anyone with Similar situation? Should i wait or contact department for any update? Anyway i can check if CO is assigned to my application?

We are in many in a similar situation :) I lodged my application 17th August, I haven't heard anything yet (the Nomination has been approved though). You can contact the department but I'm not sure it is worth the hassle. They don't usually give any useful information.

Hey guys just a quick questions, my employee put my nomination in on the 13th of August 2014. I have not heard anything back yet only a letter confirming that they have received all the info etc. Does anyone know is there a way to track this? Or find out its progress?

I am waiting for this to come back approved before I put in my side of the application in.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Hi there,

Judging by the forum the t/a time for a nomination approval is an average of 4 months. You wont hear anything, there is no way for you to track it. Any information regarding your nomination will be sent to your employer.

Not sure if anyone has anything else to add.

Its a waiting game.......

Good luck.... its worth the wait!

Hi All

****Visa Granted Today. Yes!!!!! Lets celebrate. ******

Good luck all.

Hi All first of all I would like to thank you for this forum. It's been really good and helpful.

I have been following it for while and would like to share my timeline.

ENS T.S.

Nomination logged on 14/08

Visa Logged on 14/08

Nomination approved 27/11(today)

Visa approved ?????(CO has requested today new police certificate, however it has been upload while ago by MA. My MA has replied today to CO with all Police Certificate attached). MA has advised the email is from team 4 VIC. Visa applied in Sydney.

Fingers crossed and I will be posting once visa is granted. Good luck all.

Edited by Pontepreta