Hi guys i would like to share good news today with you. I keenly observed this timeline from last 3 months.i applied for nomination on 8 th august and get approved on 24 th nov monday as decession ready and applied for visa application on 13 th october .my nomination was processed in melbourne team 6 but haven"t grant visa yet. Waiting and on my nomination it wrote "the nominee have lodge an application for permanet residence which is curently being processs".i just worried why they didn"t look my visa application ..:arghh:

The comment about "Nominee has lodged an application which is being processed" is standard. It means they have made note that they already have your application, and they're already processing it. With luck, you should have your visa decision within about a week.

Thanks and hope so ! Finger crossed.

Whoop! got my nomination email!! Lodged both nom and app on 12th August

Dear David

Pleased to advise the first part of the ens process, the company nomination, has been approved.

We will communicate with you again as soon as hear further in relation to your visa application.

Hi all

Congrats to all those receiving their PR through. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm something for me please?

Does the time frame go from when you lodged the application rather than when the nomination was lodged/ accepted. Nomination was lodged in May 2014, approved 27th July, but as I was away for a month and after getting medicals, police checks and all the forms completed was only able to lodge the application on 23rd October.

Thanks for any help.

Hi all

Congrats to all those receiving their PR through. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm something for me please?

Does the time frame go from when you lodged the application rather than when the nomination was lodged/ accepted. Nomination was lodged in May 2014, approved 27th July, but as I was away for a month and after getting medicals, police checks and all the forms completed was only able to lodge the application on 23rd October.

Thanks for any help.

Application.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

OUR PR GRANT LETTER JUST CAME THROUGH

What a relief the long wait is over....

no form 80

Hang in there everyone....

That is great news, Contrats I am only 1 day before you so fingers crossed i get some good news soon.

All the best :)

how long will they take to contact me ??? my nomination is approved.... is it normal for them to ask for form 80????? anyone with help...........

Taran ! Our important part of pr is done , i don"t think we have to worry , my was approved nomination too and waiting for visa to garnt ! Let"s chill

thanks mate!!! whats your timeline?????

Taran17,

From the date you uploaded your application, it can take up to 6 months, you can see people of this site have got it in 3-4 months but i know of someone that it took just under 6 months....everyone is different...

Hope you get some news soon :)