UK unemployment rate

bristolman

I'm on a zero contract, have been for years, but it suits me. It's been convenient for planning events, holidays, while I was studying and when I go to uni I'll have the flexibility of picking and choosing my hours. It's not ideal long term but at the moment it suits my lifestyle. I'm not on minimum wage either.

Yes exactly and that is how it is for many others as well, as I said it doesn't suit everyone of course.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to stop blaming everything on the EU, because in two years time, you may be forced to start blaming yourself.

I don't blame everything on the e.u ...grow up .

If you expect me to blame myself for backing my convictions , you will be waiting a bloody long time

They are not about freedom, you do not get set hours or set days, you work when they need you, its mot a lovely 10 till 2 every day, its 6 till 10 one day 4 till 8 the next on different days and mostly weekends as that is the busiest time....we have a young lad on pot wash on £4 an hour who has to get a taxi to the pub I used to work at that cost him 12 return, on one shift he was sent home after an hour so was out of pocket of £8, this happens all the time and is disgusting, pubs and restaurant brands dont give a flying ****

Precisely zhc are great if it suits you ...but for 99% of people its out of necessity .

All that hard work by the trade union movement over the years ,flushed down the toilet .

And typing shite , as well.

Yes, I agree. It's getting silly, I realise some people think leaving is a mistake and that's fine but to keep coming up with these doom and gloom worst case scenarios is a little pathetic.

Edited by bristolman

Good lad ,you will be back tomorrow ....you post , because to you it matters ...keep it up son .

I will keep pottering around , earning .

This eu thing matters to you .

Me ,win lose or draw ,I keep rolllin on

I want to leave the EU. But I'm realistic about what that means. You seem to have built it up into some sort of Mecca, and Trump as some sort of God. The let down is going to be hard for you I know, on both counts. I feel sorry for you.