meet up in Melboure in October

Hi Guys and Girls

We are coming over in October and just wondered if you would all like a meet up?

Just a few ideas I thought

Albert Park would be a great meet up point As it has free BBQ's, toilets, grassed area for a game of cricket,footdall as well as one of those huge wooden forts for the kids to play on.

Its easy to find as its opp pit lane free parking (or it was) and being in the cbd its central to Geelong, Frankston etc.

The 2 weekends we can make it on are the 11th/12th or the 18th/19th.

It maybe a little early to start this thing off but its always good to get the ball rolling, and days locked into the dairy!

So who's in? and what do you think of choice of venue? happy to go anywhere, we will be based on Phillip island.

Hope to see you all soon

Geoffrey

Guest The "Biscuits"

Hi

We arrive in August, so work permitting you can count us in,

Debbie, Dave & Laura (11)

Guest Pinhead
Hi Guys and Girls

We are coming over in October and just wondered if you would all like a meet up?

Albert Park would be a great meet up point As it has free BBQ's, toilets, grassed area for a game of cricket,footdall as well as one of those huge wooden forts for the kids to play on.

Its easy to find as its opp pit lane free parking (or it was) and being in the cbd its central to Geelong, Frankston etc.

It maybe a little early to start this thing off but its always good to get the ball rolling, and days locked into the dairy!

So who's in? and what do you think of choice of venue? happy to go anywhere, we will be based on Phillip island.

Hope to see you all soon

Geoffrey

Phillip Island, nice place to live. I think you should change your avitar to a Pengiun though!:smile:

Phillip Island, nice place to live. I think you should change your avitar to a Pengiun though!:smile:

we are over for 4 weeks so Tracy can determine wether she would like to make the move permanent.

My Mum lives on phillip Is I think its a great place for a weekend not to live but she is old god bless her.

So i take it pinhead your in?

Geoffrey

Guest Steve&Mandy

We will be there geoff im sure. Might even bring some of the relies with us who have been in oz for 4 years now if thats ok ? Putting it in the diary now mate. Speak soon

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
We will be there geoff im sure. Might even bring some of the relies with us who have been in oz for 4 years now if thats ok ? Putting it in the diary now mate. Speak soon

Steve

Bring anyone you like The more people that turn up the better. I'll try and find some pictures to post

Geoffrey

Guest windsor

Hi Geoffrey,

We will do our best to be there. My brother and his wife are planning to move out sometime in October, so may have extra guests too

Hi!

We moved here in May so still newbies and always up for a get together. Living in Williamstown which is so lovely and well worth a look for anyone coming over. Only 20 mins to CBD but you'd never know it. Really enjoying ourselves but would love to make some friends.

Emma, Dan, Alice & Lily

Guest itskaren
Hi Guys and Girls

Hope to see you all soon

Geoffrey

We'd like to come! Stuart (40) Karen (37) Elliott (10) Harry (8)

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Guys and Girls

Hope to see you all soon

Geoffrey

I thought you were already here Geoffrey? Philip Island is lovely, will you be living there or holidaying there?

I thought you were already here Geoffrey? Philip Island is lovely, will you be living there or holidaying there?

Born and raised in Melbourne, Spent most of my life their. I've lived in the UK for the last 4 yrs.

Tracy has never been to Australia before so we are really going over for her. I know she will like it as lets face it When you go out on holiday life always feels good.

When we get back to the UK its Tracy's choice what we do! As I met Tracy here in England I think it's unfair to drag her half way around the world for her not to like it.

Geoffrey

Guest Peterjay66

Hi All

we have been in Melbourne now for 9 weeks and would like to meet new people have worked most of the time we have been here or been looking for homes, living in Sanc Lakes at the moment.

Furniture finally being delivered next week thank god as not sure my back can take the air bed much longer.

Over here with wife and three kids

let me know when & where and will try to get down

Pete :wacko:

Guest mibeck

Should arrive in Aug but the last week, dam, would of been up for it. Any body in the Point Cook area

Guest ash911

Hi

I am new, so i hope you dont mind if we crash?! We arrive Mid September so it would be great to have a meet up in October. Is it ok to bring my little boy - who is 20 months?

Thanks

Emma

Guest Steve&Mandy
Hi

I am new, so i hope you dont mind if we crash?! We arrive Mid September so it would be great to have a meet up in October. Is it ok to bring my little boy - who is 20 months?

Thanks

Emma

Welcome Emma, I am sure it is no problem for you to join us and bring the little fellow along too. The more the merrier. Speak again

Steve

Guest Zagg

Hi,

I'm hoping to be in Melbourne by October (or thereabouts), so if I'm around and free I'll come along.

Guest The "Biscuits"

For any one who is going to be there in Aug, there is a meet up planned for last weekend in aug at albert park, - it's on the Britvics website

Guest chrisanddeb

Deb and I moved here around 2 months ago and lookig to meet a few people so I would love to catch up.

Let us know the exact time, date and location and we'll be there.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Chris (29) and Deb (34)

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys and Girls

Hope to see you all soon

Geoffrey

Right bumping this one up as well

Anyone interested we will be at Albert Park (home of the Australian F1) On the 11th of October (Saturday) At 11 o'clock Opposite the pits you will see a huge wooden fort for the kids, there are BBQ's toilets grassy areas it will be BYO (bring your own) Everything! Drinks, Food Balls bats etc also bring a picnic rug as I've said there are free BBQs so you can bring some meat or sandwiches up to you.

If you need any info please pm me

All welcome, PIO extended family more than welcome the m ore people there the better the day

Please note Only soccer will be played none of that football!!!!! LOL unless its AFL or Rugby.

Come on add to the thread

Geoffrey

Archived