trump takes britain

bunbury61

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico's President sent exactly the right message to the moron, Trump. May will return a la Neville Chamberlain waving a piece of paper saying that Trump promises a great UK trade deal.
trump will do what he wants anyway, no good on a first date ranting and raving so as to get his back up and non first in the queue deals.....be nice and get a good trade deal.

What did he actually promise to deliver? What would be the measurements of his success or failure ? You have totally fallen for the moronic bullshit and bought into this crazy cult.

Building a wall on the Mexico border for one. Totally uncosted and unrealistic. Mexico will not pay but even if he introduces swingeing tarifs on goods the US would have to pay for the thing to actually get built first. His own back of fag packet calculations have varied wildly depending on how stupid or gullible his particular audience is. This is his flagship policy but is doomed to failure.

"Make America Great Again". I haven't seen a single target or measurement that would indicate he achieved or failed in this endeavour.

Create millions of jobs. No targets. What unemployment rate is he after and will he achieve that solely by create jobs or deportation?

Who will he deport? Latinos currently in jail only or will he expect the police to trump up (pun intended) charges against all Mexicans and other nationalities in order to deport them?

A national register of Muslims (for crissake) in flagrant breach of the constitution and a block on any muslim entering the country.

Repealing the Affordable Care Act will be easy but replacing it will take years to achieve if ever. So millions will lose access to healthcare. Presumably you would be delighted if the NHS refused to treat you unless you paid.

Oh dear ..

One or two of your statements are in tatters already ...vague ..hmmm,I don't think so ...the wall ,he really plans to do it ....and stopping Muslims entering the country .

Bloody hell ,someone who does what he says he's going to do .

P.s I suspected he would use special forces for in and out missions ..the u.s military were in Yemen last night targetting al Qaeda ..and its only the first week

Oh dear ..

One or two of your statements are in tatters already ...vague ..hmmm,I don't think so ...the wall ,he really plans to do it ....and stopping Muslims entering the country .

P.s I suspected he would use special forces for in and out missions ..the u.s military were in Yemen last night targetting al Qaeda ..and its only the first week

do you approve of torture bunbury? Do you think Mo Farrah is a terrorist?

do you approve of torture bunbury? Do you think Mo Farrah is a terrorist?

As my previous post stated on torture ...no I don't .

In relation to mo Farah don't be silly the ban is temporary ..90 days at most .

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STOPPAGES THERE HAVE BEEN ..

ALL THIS FUSS ...109 .

Trump has carried what he ws elected for

Oh dear ..

One or two of your statements are in tatters already ?...vague ..hmmm,I don't think so ...the wall ,he really plans to do it ....and stopping Muslims entering the country .

P.s I suspected he would use special forces for in and out missions ..the u.s military were in Yemen last night targetting al Qaeda ..and its only the first week ?

You are right that he stood with a fascist manifesto and is sticking to that. Whether he can carry along enough support to fully implement his fascist agenda, ripping up the Constitution, remains to be seen.

None of my statements are in tatters. Mexico are not paying for any wall so Congress will have to approve on the understanding that, one way or the other, US taxpayers/consumers will stump up the cost. Not going to happen.

He is making America a complete laughing stock and a pariah state to all but Russia.

His ban on muslims from specific countries is being overturned by judges as unconstitutional.

He has no plan to replace the Affordable Care Act as that would need support from at least 8 Democrat Senators as well as all Republicans. Just not happening.

He has in fact been even worse in his first week than I imagined. He openly and repeatedly lies about known facts on a number of matters. His spokeswoman calls them "alternative facts". He is also setting about delegimising all of the media that point out his lies labelling them as "fake news". He is even more dangerous to world peace than I imagined he could be.

Taking the side of fascists always places you on the wrong side of history.

Good article

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/politics/donald-trump-truth.html?_r=0

Before anyone says, rightly, that all politicians lie. Yes, they do. But this joker does not care if his lying is provably false. He doesn't seem to know he is lying. He just makes up 'facts' and they become 'true' merely because he has spoken them.

Trump is a cult leader.......unfortunately many Americans are suckers for dangerous cult figures as there have been a number so probably it was only a matter of time before they elected one to high office. He and his followers are far more dangerous than any of the cult leaders in the past. America and the world are in serious danger.

As my previous post stated on torture ...no I don't .

In relation to mo Farah don't be silly the ban is temporary ..90 days at most .

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STOPPAGES THERE HAVE BEEN ..

ALL THIS FUSS ...109 .

Trump has carried what he ws elected for

And what has mo Farah got to do with it ,big fuss made by him ...isnt he a British citizen ,who happens to live in the u.s

Good article

Before anyone says, rightly, that all politicians lie. Yes, they do. But this joker does not care if his lying is provably false. He doesn't seem to know he is lying. He just makes up 'facts' and they become 'true' merely because he has spoken them.

Trump is a cult leader.......unfortunately many Americans are suckers for dangerous cult figures as there have been a number so probably it was only a matter of time before they elected one to high office. He and his followers are far more dangerous than any of the cult leaders in the past. America and the world are in serious danger.

The world was in danger anyway ...wake up

Syria ,Iraq ,9/11 ,the Taliban in Afghanistan ...russia in Syria ..russia and Iran in Syria ...north Korea ....or did I just dream all this **** ...BLOODY HELL !

Good article

:biglaugh:

The world was in danger anyway ...wake up

Syria ,Iraq ,9/11 ,the Taliban in Afghanistan ...russia in Syria ..russia and Iran in Syria ...north Korea ....or did I just dream all this **** ...BLOODY HELL !

If you think having a latter day Adolf Hitler as POTUS actually makes the world a safer place you really need a history lesson for chrissake.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38787241

Trump has now promoted the neo-fascist Bannon and demoted joint chiefs of staff. This is a fascist coup right now. WAKE UP!

Why do you troll this site? In the past you have posted against anti-Muslim rhetoric. Now there is a POTUS openly hostile to Muslims you are apparently unconcerned and find the whole thing funny.
I dislike trump. but what I find funny is the hilarious way over the top armageddon comments on here liking him to hitler and the whole of the USA becoming a cult....sit down, take a deep breath, keep calm....the USA will not become another hitler germany, WW3 is not coming, the USA has been the west's ally for decades.....just chill.....start looking at people like...Qasem Soleimani, doubt you have heard of him grey sky.

Edited by Perthbum

http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

Hitler exhibited identical tendencies to Trump. The evidence is overwhelming but in 1930s Germany satirists mocked Hitler's crazy antics much as they mock Trump now. Almost all believed he was harmless or would do good things for Germany. In effect he did wonders for the German economy but as we know this came with serious downsides.

We have the benefit of history here. We can ignore it or heed it.

http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

Hitler exhibited identical tendencies to Trump. The evidence is overwhelming but in 1930s Germany satirists mocked Hitler's crazy antics much as they mock Trump now. Almost all believed he was harmless or would do good things for Germany. In effect he did wonders for the German economy but as we know this came with serious downsides.

at least Trump is much older than Hitler and doesn't look well. It would be nice if foreign powers denounced his policies. Australia seems to think it's a good idea.

Talk about double standards ....

Its all kicking off over here about trumps proposed state visit ....we had the Chinese hear recently ....any major demos about the Chinese human rights abuses I Tibet ? ...nah nothing .

How often have we pulled the representatives of 16 muslim nations who refuse entry to Israeli passport holders ...nah never .

Its all double standards .

Trump is the democratically elected president of the united states...like it or lump it .

He told everyone what he was going to do .

All these rigorous checks of people entering the u.s were in place anyway .

We flew to the u.s via Ireland in 2006 .

We had to get OFF the plane at Shannon airport in Ireland , an English white family with 2 young children and be grilled by u.s customs for 15 minutes ,like the rest of the plane ...and every other bloody plane .

Was there any mass demos on my behalf ?

This stuff has been going on for years .

Its sort of expected when people fly planes into your buildings ,and plan to take liquid on board planes and blow them up .

On that same trip my wife had to bin approx £300 worth of decent cosmetics at los Angeles ,due to a bomb threat that had been stopped in the u.k .

Did i complain ...no

I weren't beat pleased ,but understood the situation .

Its just modern life .

I dislike trump. but what I find funny is the hilarious way over the top armageddon comments on here liking him to hitler and the whole of the USA becoming a cult....sit down, take a deep breath, keep calm....the USA will not become another hitler germany, WW3 is not coming, the USA has been the west's ally for decades.....just chill.....start looking at people like...Qasem Soleimani, doubt you have heard of him grey sky.

I believe You simply do not understand the political doctrine and methodology behind Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, or if you do you are in agreement with their authoritarianism or alternative you simply are trying to be the kid at the back of the class who thinks he's a smartarse to make faces when the teacher turns his back

Whichever it is, and I would reckon its the latter, your comments do not add anything to a reasoned and vaguely intelligent conversation.

Exactly 'nuff said.

If you honestly think trump has "the final solution" and will start gassing muslims in mass numbers then I feel sorry for you. Look at the protests against him, the world is is different from the early 20th century my friend.../trump = hitler....:biglaugh:

I believe You simply do not understand the political doctrine and methodology behind Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, or if you do you are in agreement with their authoritarianism or alternative you simply are trying to be the kid at the back of the class who thinks he's a smartarse to make faces when the teacher turns his back

Whichever it is, and I would reckon its the latter, your comments do not add anything to a reasoned and vaguely intelligent conversation.

How the hell can you compare the USA TO THESE COUNTRIES :biglaugh:

THE CONVERSATION GOT BLOODY HILARIUOUS WHEN TRUMP WAS COMPARED TO HITLER.....MOST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HISTORY.

Edited by Perthbum