Guest Amy & Mark

Really Useful to do list!

thanks guys....I see you have pushed this up for me to go through.....really appricate it.

This is the one they mean i think N'oz,people ask all the time so making it a sticky makes sense imo

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Thanks for the good thread, everybody will need this at some point

Gained 176 visa May 2011, validated Melbourne Feb 2012....need to sell the house..:arghh:

love this thread so useful

Cal

Job offer April 2011, Reccie July 2011, 457 submitted 21/09/2011, my medical only 14/10/11, medical submitted 21/10/11 (IT issues), referred 21/10/11, approved 27/10/11, landed 24/4/12, PR submitted (decision ready) June 2012, PR granted August 2013

Guest cerajohn

Hi,

Thanks for providing such great and useful list. I have to appreciate.:jiggy:

For Cal:wubclub:,IS this a STICKY yet btw?? been asking for yonks,if it isnt CAN it be:mad::wink:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

please please please STICK THIS POST :hug:, it's so helpful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and thanks Pablo again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Job offer April 2011, Reccie July 2011, 457 submitted 21/09/2011, my medical only 14/10/11, medical submitted 21/10/11 (IT issues), referred 21/10/11, approved 27/10/11, landed 24/4/12, PR submitted (decision ready) June 2012, PR granted August 2013

Really useful, its great to have a list, its so easy to overlook something when you have so much going on...:confused:

Many thanks, Joanne

For Cal:wubclub:,IS this a STICKY yet btw?? been asking for yonks,if it isnt CAN it be:mad::wink:

Sticky as a scouses palm , you not here yet ya galoot

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Sticky as a scouses palm , you not here yet ya galoot

Nice to see you too Mal!:mad::laugh:,nah not yet mate,if/when the hse sells we will be

Just bumping it up for people on their way soon,is this a sticky yet?been asking for ages,IF it IS a sticky where do you find them?i dont know tbh

Just bumping it up for people on their way soon,is this a sticky yet?been asking for ages,IF it IS a sticky where do you find them?i dont know tbh

'Stickies' are found at the top of pages....They always stay at the top :wink:

Thx Kelly,so IS this a sticky now? still not sure how i'd find it tbh:confused:,isnt there a particular section where they are then?i just go into my subscriptions if anyone asks about it,only way i know of finding it tbh

The long haired one downloaded the list to our puter,dont know if we'll ever need it the way the hse sales going or NOT going!:laugh:

Thx Kelly,so IS this a sticky now? still not sure how i'd find it tbh:confused:,isnt there a particular section where they are then?i just go into my subscriptions if anyone asks about it,only way i know of finding it tbh

The long haired one downloaded the list to our puter,dont know if we'll ever need it the way the hse sales going or NOT going!:laugh:

Ok ok I get the hint, you now have a new sticky :tongue: On this new software we can even create articles out of posts, so leave it with me (will be after Christmas) and I'll get an article uploaded.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Ok ok I get the hint, you now have a new sticky :tongue: On this new software we can even create articles out of posts, so leave it with me (will be after Christmas) and I'll get an article uploaded.

:notworthy:

Oops that's me corrected I'm told we already have a list in the articles directory http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/content/8-emigrating-checklist-departure.html

the articles directory is a place where we can store important information and it won't get lost amongst the posts

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Thx tatty ead,i have asked about 367 times to be fair:biggrin:,nah i think its a no brainer,dead handy isnt it,we've got it ourselves tbh,more for others im thinking,in me saintly mode:angel_happy_face_ha,yer a good girl Kate:ssign20::ssign7:

Thx tatty ead,i have asked about 367 times to be fair

"tatty ead" cheeky beggar. You may have asked 367 times but you never asked me :tongue:

Just bumping it up,not sure if its the list you wanted Beatnik,havnt noticed any others tho

Bumping it up

Bumping it up

You are so lovely, but remember I made it a sticky just for you so you don't need to bump as its always at the top:wubclub::notworthy:

You are so lovely, but remember I made it a sticky just for you so you don't need to bump as its always at the top:wubclub::notworthy:

:laugh:Dont know if i'l ever need it tbh Kate!:rolleyes:just handy for people isnt it,i can never find it to point people in the right direction anyway:goofy:,thx for stickying:unsure: it tho:wubclub:

:laugh:Dont know if i'l ever need it tbh Kate!:rolleyes:just handy for people isnt it,i can never find it to point people in the right direction anyway:goofy:,thx for stickying:unsure: it tho:wubclub:

Pabs you will need it, 2012 is YOUR year.

for your sticky go to the news gossip dilemma forum and it's the top post in there.

I am f"£$ED then. I start my job March this year. Haven't sorted spouse visa or other half. Just lost childrens citizenship papers so cant arranged Ausie passp[orts for them. Haven't a chance of paying off all bills. Have only just got a xouple of quotes on shipping, have 3 pets to make plans for, flights to book and pay for.................................. oh and no accomodation sorted for when I arrive. Job contract to be signed tomorrow..........it was an expected job offer.

* heads oiff for a glass of wine, weeping openly*