Really Useful to do list!

Guest Amy & Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thx Kelly,so IS this a sticky now? still not sure how i'd find it tbh:confused:,isnt there a particular section where they are then?i just go into my subscriptions if anyone asks about it,only way i know of finding it tbh

The long haired one downloaded the list to our puter,dont know if we'll ever need it the way the hse sales going or NOT going!:laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
Thx Kelly,so IS this a sticky now? still not sure how i'd find it tbh:confused:,isnt there a particular section where they are then?i just go into my subscriptions if anyone asks about it,only way i know of finding it tbh

The long haired one downloaded the list to our puter,dont know if we'll ever need it the way the hse sales going or NOT going!:laugh:

Ok ok I get the hint, you now have a new sticky :tongue: On this new software we can even create articles out of posts, so leave it with me (will be after Christmas) and I'll get an article uploaded.

Guest The Pom Queen
Ok ok I get the hint, you now have a new sticky :tongue: On this new software we can even create articles out of posts, so leave it with me (will be after Christmas) and I'll get an article uploaded.

Oops that's me corrected I'm told we already have a list in the articles directory http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/content/8-emigrating-checklist-departure.html

the articles directory is a place where we can store important information and it won't get lost amongst the posts

Thx tatty ead,i have asked about 367 times to be fair:biggrin:,nah i think its a no brainer,dead handy isnt it,we've got it ourselves tbh,more for others im thinking,in me saintly mode:angel_happy_face_ha,yer a good girl Kate:ssign20::ssign7:

Guest The Pom Queen
Thx tatty ead,i have asked about 367 times to be fair

"tatty ead" cheeky beggar. You may have asked 367 times but you never asked me :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Bumping it up

You are so lovely, but remember I made it a sticky just for you so you don't need to bump as its always at the top:wubclub::notworthy:

You are so lovely, but remember I made it a sticky just for you so you don't need to bump as its always at the top:wubclub::notworthy:

:laugh:Dont know if i'l ever need it tbh Kate!:rolleyes:just handy for people isnt it,i can never find it to point people in the right direction anyway:goofy:,thx for stickying:unsure: it tho:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
:laugh:Dont know if i'l ever need it tbh Kate!:rolleyes:just handy for people isnt it,i can never find it to point people in the right direction anyway:goofy:,thx for stickying:unsure: it tho:wubclub:

Pabs you will need it, 2012 is YOUR year.

for your sticky go to the news gossip dilemma forum and it's the top post in there.

I am f"£$ED then. I start my job March this year. Haven't sorted spouse visa or other half. Just lost childrens citizenship papers so cant arranged Ausie passp[orts for them. Haven't a chance of paying off all bills. Have only just got a xouple of quotes on shipping, have 3 pets to make plans for, flights to book and pay for.................................. oh and no accomodation sorted for when I arrive. Job contract to be signed tomorrow..........it was an expected job offer.

* heads oiff for a glass of wine, weeping openly*