Boris bookies favourite to be next PM

amibovered

Whilst using Brexit unashamedly to pursue his own policies I think that Boris will underestimate the backlash he will see from those in the Tories who feel Europe (warts and all) is still the better option.

In the recent Mayoral election, the stance of Zac Goldsmith, particularly on Europe, but also a very xenophobic attitude towards Khan turned myself and good friends away from the blue side.

Boris has rolled the dice. If UK stays in Europe then it's Osborne and he knows it.

Agree. If its Brexit, Cameron and all of the Remain are gone to the dustbin for good.

If its Remain, Boris is gone for good.

Personally, while not a huge fan of Boris, I still think this is a good argument to vote leave

Surely The British People Couldn't be so Stupid. To Vote in That Tory Clown in as PM. In my view i think the Conservative Party,The Labour Party and The Lib/Dems. Should be banished from ever holding office again.Britain needs a new start,Decades of the big three have been a disaster.The UKIP should be given a chance. Nigel Farage seems to say what the Majority are thinking and is anti EU. I read the British Newspapers,online everyday.By what i am reading is. David Cameron,is the Most Hated male PM in British History,WEAK completely out of touch with reality with the majority of British people.Some say he should be jailed for Treason. A Eu Fanatic that is on equal footing with The Tyrant Thatcher another Tory EU fanatic.That destroyed Britain's Industries and Manufacturing to smash the Unions,and appease her beloved EU Thatcher was finaly kicked out of office by her own cabinet.In Disgrace. The EU is Most Corrupt Organisation on the planet. Download Brexit The Movie on Google. The Tories Joined the EU for Cheap Labour,And to make the rich richer. But it all went Sour, The Tories Didn't count on the Millions of EU Migrants Flooding into Britain.And being able to blunder the British Welfare system.Paid For by it's people. Now being handed out for free. The strain on the NHS,and the whole British way of life has been a disaster.Whole town s in the Midlands are 98% Muslim. London and its suburbs is a Multicultural Cesspit.I see on Q@A on Monday night the New Muslim Mayor of London won the election through Islamic factions,And if the Muslim Mayor doesn't do what they want.There will be trouble In London. The Tories have failed to grasp the art of Government ,They Failed to control our Borders,and had a open Door Policy.Being A EU Member Country.What they should never have signed up to Cameron said in 2009. If he was PM He would Scrap Britain's humane Rights Laws He Never Did,Another catastrophic BLUNDER.as well as paying every economic Migrant and refugee Full benefits and pensions,they never paid into. Other Countries in the EU don't.