Queensland bloke says Charles and Camilla are his parents

Lambethlad

If you click on his twitter thing in the comments at the bottom you can get a better look at him. There are similarities. I would like to see him without his cap on to see if he has the family baldness.

Some people have commented over the years that I look very much like one of my brothers. Which is actually very true. Except that I was adopted, so absolutely zero chance of it being hereditary, just pure chance.

My army mates called me "The Cid" but I doubt my mother ever met Charlton Heston....................she did meet a Yank serviceman though..................hence my half brother. He looks like Mickey Rooney but I don't think Mickey was ever posted to the UK :-)

And how about that Hewitt character who looks very like Prince Harry? Tell me he isn't his real father!

I've never thought Hewitt was Harry's dad. I don't think he looks like him at all. He gets his red hair from the Spencer side of the family. Diana's sister Sarah is a redhead.

So Charles would have been 17 in 1965 only just over consent age and according this biography on Camilla they only met in the early 70s so seems a bit far fetched unless by donation which would be even more far fetched. Maybe claim should be added to the ' i was abducted by aliens' file.

Edited by Pb65

So Charles would have been 17 in 1965 only just over consent age ....

And he didn't turn 17 until November that year. So for most of 1965 he was 16, away at boarding school in Scotland....and didn't meet Camilla until 5 or 6 years later. I'd put it in the 'aliens abduction' file too.