Scary Moment !!!

Stuju

Hi Everyone,

Helped a friend move house today we went out to get brunch,

there we were myself driving & friend in the passenger seat, window down as it was rather warm, suddenley my mate is screaming at me "close the window" .................

theres only a a humongus HUNTSMAN starting to crawl through my drivers window, i slammed on the brakes almost cacking myself and closed the window, by which time the damm thing was walking across the windscreen - well it must of been on steroids it was blinking huge, switched on the window wipers and after a few flicks it shot off.

Talk about a close call - i reckon if it had come in the window i would have driven in to someone in sheer fright and the thought of wetting myself :biglaugh:

Guest TheHollies

:shocked: Im gonna need some good car insurance when I get there, I will be forever crashing if that happens to me! :biglaugh:

I know how you feel julie,the one on my car was inside!!! i just did what most poms would and promptly exited and abandoned the car at 3 pm in the middle of the school car park,lol!!! theres no way i was getting back into that car till it was dead ,i still have the huge smudge on the window where it was squatted by a helpful aussie to remind me always to close my windows when parking up at night ,lol

Cal x

Guest donovan

Wow its my worst fear when driving, I would honestly say I would have a heart attack!!

I had one in my house the other night it was like a crab, but was so quick on its legs, I know they are harmless but they are so BIG!!! half a can of mortine later it had gone to spider heaven. Cruel I know but I was not going to bed with that thing running round the house.

Sarah x

Guest Guest9973

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

They are scary.

I "Introduced" one into the car when I stopped at the mailbox to pick up a pile of junk mail.

Passed the pile to Mrs Tyke while driving - and out came a Huntsman.:swoon:

Had to emergency stop the car and then proceeded to chase it around the car with a 6" fishing knife.The old 4X4 had quite a few holes in the upholstery I can tell you.

I know how you feel julie,the one on my car was inside!!! i just did what most poms would and promptly exited and abandoned the car at 3 pm in the middle of the school car park,lol!!! theres no way i was getting back into that car till it was dead ,i still have the huge smudge on the window where it was squatted by a helpful aussie to remind me always to close my windows when parking up at night ,lol

Cal x

Cal, wish i could of done a runna, but i was at an intersection with approx a million other cars all going in different directions !!!!! :twitcy:

p.s. this is my 2000 post but i will never catch up with you & cal :biglaugh:

Archived