Online Supermarket shopping

motherof2

I was wondering whether to do a shop and get it delivered for the beginning of our validation trip so that we had the basics for when we arrive. Is Coles the only supermarket that offers this?

Also, I know this has been asked before, but can we bring tea bags in as long as we declare them or is that a big no no? My OH and son are teapots!

We'll be staying in South Yarra, Melbourne, but I will get it delivered to my sister in Brunswick East as we don't land until 19.15.

I only know of coles doing home delivery, mind you our local coles always has a sign up saying no deliveries as they have no drivers - think they have only got 2 drivers for the central coast - been here 2 years almost & never seen a home delivery van or known anyone to use it !!!!!!!!!!!

(please come to oz mr tescos !!! LOL)

Guest miss m

i was wondering if they have a version of our argos??

I need to get duvet pillows etc to be delivered to my house share for when i arrive. I dont want to have to ask people to do it for me. Anyone help?

Guest earlswood

Supermarket online delivery service in OZ:biglaugh: get to the back of the big queue gal.

I need to get duvet pillows etc to be delivered to my house share for when i arrive. I dont want to have to ask people to do it for me. Anyone help?

nothing like argos in Oz you will need to go to target or k-mart for those type of things

Also, I know this has been asked before, but can we bring tea bags

That is so sad Australia does have tea bags, i think some of the bigger towns are getting ELECTRICITY in the next week or two so no need to bring the candles!!!!!! lol

Geoffrey

:no: Home delivery,argos,nah this is AUSTRALIA !!!! :biglaugh:

Archived