IELTS(A): L7.5R.7.5W7.0S7.5 (17.05.14)

CPA Subm: 221111(21.08.2015)

CPA Assessed(21.09.2015)

EOI Submitted 75pt(190) (26.10.2015)

NSW SS Nomination(29.10.2015)

Invited, 190 (19.11.2015)

All documents frontloaded (24.11.2015)expt meds finalised 04.12.2015

IMMI Grant Notice (09.12.2015) e.g. 15 calendar days

Wish you all best of luck and quick grants!

Hi all. Just wondered really when your medicals were auto uploaded by medical centre if imigration would receive notification to say they were done?

They were uploaded 30th November.

I did email them but says takes them 28days to read emails anyways.

I did log onto immi yesterday and found a request complete which I pressed yesterday (wish I had found that 2 weeks ago!

Stats.

Applied 13th November

Medicals requested 26th November

Medicals auto uploaded by medical centre 30th Nov.

Now waiting.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My company has lodge my 457 visa and nomination applications on November 26th, lodged in Sydney (I'm assuming, since that is where their corporate office is). They have already been approved as a sponsor long ago. I'm slated to start working in February, pending the grant of my visa. I'm praying that it will be granted prior to Christmas. Just curious to know if anyone else is on a similar situation as myself and what kinds of timelines you are experiencing.

My company has lodge my 457 visa and nomination applications on November 26th, lodged in Sydney (I'm assuming, since that is where their corporate office is). They have already been approved as a sponsor long ago. I'm slated to start working in February, pending the grant of my visa. I'm praying that it will be granted prior to Christmas. Just curious to know if anyone else is on a similar situation as myself and what kinds of timelines you are experiencing.

I'm like you, checking all the visa forums, looking for processing times etc :) From what I can gather 457 is currently about 2-3 weeks from lodge before someone picks up the application, and I presume if everything is in order you'd get it within a few days (since those who have medicals request and provide them usually get theirs within a few days). Of course it is Christmas though so it may slow down.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your updates since I'm a few days after your lodge :)

I'm like you, checking all the visa forums, looking for processing times etc :) From what I can gather 457 is currently about 2-3 weeks from lodge before someone picks up the application, and I presume if everything is in order you'd get it within a few days (since those who have medicals request and provide them usually get theirs within a few days). Of course it is Christmas though so it may slow down.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your updates since I'm a few days after your lodge :)

Sweet. Since we are both from low-risk countries (I'm assuming you are from the UK :)) then both of us should have fairly quick turnaround processing times. The crazy thing is that our offices in Australia are closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 7, and the HR person who lodged my application (and the only person who has access to checking on it's processing status) is on an additional weeks holiday, starting December 16, so that is 3 weeks that I'm left in limbo, wondering what the heck is going on; I'm likely going to drive myself insane during that time haha.

Hopefully we both get the best Christmas gift ever!!!

Sweet. Since we are both from low-risk countries (I'm assuming you are from the UK :)) then both of us should have fairly quick turnaround processing times. The crazy thing is that our offices in Australia are closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 7, and the HR person who lodged my application (and the only person who has access to checking on it's processing status) is on an additional weeks holiday, starting December 16, so that is 3 weeks that I'm left in limbo, wondering what the heck is going on; I'm likely going to drive myself insane during that time haha.

Hopefully we both get the best Christmas gift ever!!!

Dude set yourself up an ImmiAccount ASAP and give whoever lodged your application your ImmiAccount username so they can share the application with you. You'll be able to view the status and any correspondence online.

Dude set yourself up an ImmiAccount ASAP and give whoever lodged your application your ImmiAccount username so they can share the application with you. You'll be able to view the status and any correspondence online.

Hmm, I didn't know that was an option. I will ask to see if that is possible. I'm currently on an 8 week holiday, and it would be nice to keep tabs on this myself.

Thanks for the tip!

Out of curiosity, were do you plan to set up shop in OZ? I'll be heading to Darwin myself.

So my medical results should of been uploaded yesterday. That was the final piece of the jigsaw I hope.

Does anybody know if the c.o keeps checking to see if you have uploaded the extra info or do they just come back after the 28 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my medical results should of been uploaded yesterday. That was the final piece of the jigsaw I hope.

Does anybody know if the c.o keeps checking to see if you have uploaded the extra info or do they just come back after the 28 days?

Pot luck I think, my 28 days was up today and my Medicals and police checks were all uploaded a couple weeks ago but still nothing unfortunately.

Pot luck I think, my 28 days was up today and my Medicals and police checks were all uploaded a couple weeks ago but still nothing unfortunately.

Fingers crossed for us both then.

Hi all, just wondered if on immi account for 189 visa. Does everyone's say assessment in progress ? ?

I had a request for medicals which have been uploaded so everything uploaded. And the 28days to upload medicals was today (they were uploaded about 3weeks ago)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My 28 days were up over about a week ago. I don't think that 28 day deadline is something you can judge with a time frame of getting a grant. Even more so if there is something in your application they wish to investigate.

My 28 days were up over about a week ago. I don't think that 28 day deadline is something you can judge with a time frame of getting a grant. Even more so if there is something in your application they wish to investigate.

Its 28 days to provide the info. The time to get a visa grant has nothing to do with that at all.

I don't know about anyone else but this wait is driving me mad. I spend hours on here looking at others timelines and trying to predict when the golden email will appear. I applied on the 6th of november and uploaded medicals etc on 3rd Dec and it feels like a lifetime ago??.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Archived