australian citizenship interview

gazz

i have a date for my test etc they request the original documents i used in the application, here s where my problems arise, i used my uk passport as part of the documentation this passport was then sent away by me to be renewed, and promptly returned with my new uk passport. But the corners are cut off the old passport, will they still accept this at the interview........

Just take both. At my interview, they weren't actually fussed about whether I presented the same documents as I had originally included or brought new ones - as long as the documents you bring tick all the boxes (i.e. photo, proof of address, proof of economic activity, proof of date of borth, proof of signature, etc.).

i have a date for my test etc they request the original documents i used in the application, here s where my problems arise, i used my uk passport as part of the documentation this passport was then sent away by me to be renewed, and promptly returned with my new uk passport. But the corners are cut off the old passport, will they still accept this at the interview........

Yes they will. Mine had the corners cut off too, its not an issue.

Archived