EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

Hi Capitain!

My Details as follows:

1. 221111

2. Accountant General

3. 75 points

4. 27/11/2015 (about 30 mins ago)

Thanks alot!

The stats for the latest round are not out yet but I assume they are in to early September EOI for 70 point accountants. With 75 points you should get an invite in the next round in early December.

Hopefully I will get mine in December, seems like forever since I started planning this now!

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stats for the latest round are not out yet but I assume they are in to early September EOI for 70 point accountants. With 75 points you should get an invite in the next round in early December.

Hopefully I will get mine in December, seems like forever since I started planning this now!

your pte scored quite high how come only 70pts?

All the best!!!

your pte scored quite high how come only 70pts?

All the best!!!

Age 30, Degree 15, Language 20, Experience 5, Total 70

I did a year placement as part of my degree but they won't count this even though it was the same level work as post degree. Also my first job post uni was in accounts payable invoice processing and I was told this won't count. So I only have 4.5 years work experience.

Age 30, Degree 15, Language 20, Experience 5, Total 70

I did a year placement as part of my degree but they won't count this even though it was the same level work as post degree. Also my first job post uni was in accounts payable invoice processing and I was told this won't count. So I only have 4.5 years work experience.

Did you obtain your degree from uni in australia? It should give you 5pts more for continue study for 2+yrs!

Hello Captain C,

1. 261112

2. Systems Analyst

3. 70

4. I have submitted my EOI on 12/11/2015 my score was 60. Then I updated it on 27/11/2015 as my score became 70.

When is it expected to receive the invitation?

Thanks,

Nadine

You should get an invitation next round, all being well.

Possibly 4th December, but it has not yet been confirmed.

Thanks a lot CaptainC but it's mentioned in the Occupation ceiling that System Analysts is one of the "occupations that are subject to pro rata arrangements to ensure availability of invitations across the programme year".

Will this have any impact on the time I receive the invitation?

I'm asking this cause I will turn to 33 soon and this mean that I will lose points again :(

Thanks a lot CaptainC but it's mentioned in the Occupation ceiling that System Analysts is one of the "occupations that are subject to pro rata arrangements to ensure availability of invitations across the programme year".

Will this have any impact on the time I receive the invitation?

I'm asking this cause I will turn to 33 soon and this mean that I will lose points again :(

Won't be a problem with 70 points at present. Can't comment on what may happen to the points scoring in the future though.

Hi, I have a question. I submitted my EOI on 12th October and I'm still waiting to be invited. I finish employment with my current job at the end of next month. Should I update my EOI now or at the end of next month? Thanks.

I'd say to wait until you actually finish your employment.

Hi Captain here are my stats

1. 234599

2. Life scientist nec (victoria state sponsorship)

3. 65 points

4. 09/11/15

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry, I can't make predictions for state sponsored visas, only skillselect 189 visas.

State sponsorship invitations are not bound by invitation rounds and can happen anytime.