EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HI Captain

CODE - 394111

Cabinet Maker

Points 60

We are waiting to EOI as we can't move until Jul 2017 so didn't want to put it in and then our timeframe is tight.

What is the turn around for cabinet makers at the moment? If its a long wait we can risk it maybe

Thanks in advance

Probably best to wait, if you want to go in over a year. I'd say you should probably submit your EOI in May.

Don't get medicals or police checks done until after the date in July 2016 that is a year from your move date. (Police checks and medicals only last one year and you have to enter the country a year from the earlier of the two)

Probably best to wait, if you want to go in over a year. I'd say you should probably submit your EOI in May.

Don't get medicals or police checks done until after the date in July 2016 that is a year from your move date. (Police checks and medicals only last one year and you have to enter the country a year from the earlier of the two)

Thank you. I thought this would be the case as they seem to be quite quick to get invited......which is great.

Hi Captain

261311 (Analyst Programmer)

EOI date: 18/01/2016

Visa: 189.

261311 (Analyst Programmer)

EOI date: 18/08/2015 with 60 and 18/01/2016 with 65

Visa: 190(NSW)

You may be able to squeeze in on the round after next.

Hi There,

I have submitted EOI on 27/02/2016

Skilled - Subclass 189 | Developer Programmer - 261312

when can I expect the invitation letter?

Appreciate your response on this.

Thank you

Hi Im a Newbie to all of this could you tell me how long you think an invitation for cabinet maker would take.

cabinet maker

60 points

thank you

This is us too, we are delaying ours due to not wanting an invite too soon so I imagine (Captain C implied but correct me if wrong) that it won't be too long.

Hi guys, any one could help me with this one!

visa date of effect 27th Feb 2016

Points 70

Accountant

When can I receive an invitation? plus my TR expired in November 2015 and now I have applied for student visa that has not yet been granted. Suppose IF i get an invite on 9th March, should I withdraw my student visa and then file PR. Would I be able to maintain the work rights? or what could be an alternative. Please advise folks. Thanks.

Points 70

Accountant

When can I receive an invitation? plus my TR expired in November 2015 and now I have applied for student visa that has not yet been granted. Suppose IF i get an invite on 9th March, should I withdraw my student visa and then file PR. Would I be able to maintain the work rights? or what could be an alternative. Please advise folks. Thanks.

Hey, yeah withdraw the student application and once you've submitted your 189 application apply for a BVA as it usually has full work rights.

Points 70

Accountant

TR?

If you withdraw your student visa application, your bridging visa will be cancelled and you'd be an unlawful resident. You'd need to immediately apply for a Bridging Visa E which comes with zero work rights and zero travel rights. You can apply for work rights but that's not guaranteed to be approved. So I'd suggest you keep the student visa processing and only withdraw it after you had a PR visa granted.

Hey, yeah withdraw the student application and once you've submitted your 189 application apply for a BVA as it usually has full work rights.

You can't apply for a BVA, they are simply issued when you lodge a valid visa application while holding certain other visas.

I am Civil Engineer and submitted the EOI for 189 visa subclass. following are the details

1. ANZSCO code : 233211

2. Occupation: Civil Engineer

3. Points score: 60

4. Date of submission of the EOI: 1 March 2016

23rd March

Hi There,

I have submitted EOI on 27/02/2016

Skilled - Subclass 189 | Developer Programmer - 261312

when can I expect the invitation letter?

Appreciate your response on this.

Thank you

9th March

Hi Im a Newbie to all of this could you tell me how long you think an invitation for cabinet maker would take.

cabinet maker

60 points

thank you

I would need the date that you'd submitted the EOI.

If you haven't submitted yet then if you can offer a date that you expect to, then I can give you a rough guess

Archived