EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

Had a small query.

I have already submitted 189 for 261313(60 points) and EOI submission was 24/08/2015. Now if I update the EOI with 190(state sponsorship), will it also update the 189 submitted earlier? In short, will the EOI submission date for 189 change from 24/08/2015 to today's date if I update the EOI with a 190 application?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Captain here is my info

Mechanical Engineer

60 points

EOI Submitted: 11/10/15

Thank in advance, brilliant service

@mcgarry123 possibly next round, maybe the one after.

Hi Captain C

1. 233211

2. Civil Engineering

3. 60

4. 10 Nov 2015

Many thanks

@rija11 same as mcgarry, above.

2.Actuary

3.65 points

4.1/12/2015

@anesupaida next round.

Hi Captain C,

1. 334111

2. Plumber

3. 60 points

4. 03/12/15

Many thanks in advance.

@Mims first round in february.

Hi All,

Had a small query.

I have already submitted 189 for 261313(60 points) and EOI submission was 24/08/2015. Now if I update the EOI with 190(state sponsorship), will it also update the 189 submitted earlier? In short, will the EOI submission date for 189 change from 24/08/2015 to today's date if I update the EOI with a 190 application?

Thanks in advance.

It's not meant to, but it has been reported that it has happened to an applicant in the past.

Best thing to do is create a new skillselect account and submit a new EOI from scratch.

Hi ladies and gents.

Please be patient with me when asking for predictions. I cannot always reply on demand and some people sending me rude private messages demanding my attention will not be looked on favourably, and those people will never get a reply.

If I haven't replied to your post within 2 days, or you see that I have replied to someone else and not you, then please send a polite message to remind me, it's probable that I've either just not seen your message or I'm too busy to answer at that time.

Thanks for the understanding.

Got it! Never thought when I originally submitted back in July that it would take until December (and 70 points)!

Yup, I started gathering my documents back in April and took my time, not realising it would change and I would need to up my points and also wait this long!

You're one of the lucky ones to have 70 points. I would say that you're looking at December for an invitation.

Hi Captain,

I haven't got an invitation this round.... Should I expect the next one? Is there any chance I can get invited this year?

I noticed someone got invited with lodgement on 13/09/2015. Should I be positive with mine being in next round?

Thanks in advance for your help Captain!

Hi Capn',

Can you help to predict mine?

Analyst Programmer

60 pts

EOI date of effect: 27 July 2015

I read that for my ANZSCO code they raised the minimum pts needed to 65pts is it true and if so, any chance it would go down again to 60? Thanks!

Hi CaptainC,

Looks like the minimum points went down for my nominated skill occupation. May I request an update on the prediction for my application? Also do you think the required points won't go up again anytime soon?

Thanks,

Richard

Hi CaptainC,

Looks like the minimum points went down for my nominated skill occupation. May I request an update on the prediction for my application? Also do you think the required points won't go up again anytime soon?

Thanks,

Richard

I see that it has yes!

Conservative estimate is 2 more months but it's very difficult to say what will happen in the future with minimum points.

Hi Captain,

I haven't got an invitation this round.... Should I expect the next one? Is there any chance I can get invited this year?

I noticed someone got invited with lodgement on 13/09/2015. Should I be positive with mine being in next round?

Thanks in advance for your help Captain!

I would say that you've got a moderate to high chance of being invited on the next round

Archived