October 2015 EOI's

hjd

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going off other forums there are many 70 point accountants who did not get invited, August is the earliest EOI I've read.

Hopefully they update the stats before the next invite.

something is wrong here... may be they try to balance this off with auditors' invitations limit that reached its ceiling last month?

or could this be that is now still being processed through the system and you will get your invitation by COB today?

something is wrong here... may be they try to balance this off with auditors' invitations limit that reached its ceiling last month?

or could this be that is now still being processed through the system and you will get your invitation by COB today?

Generally speaking, if you haven't received an invite by now, you haven't been invited this time.

I hear that some accountants did receive invitations. But not many. Don't forget that the number of invitations this round is half of what it was last round. Applicants have had a whole month to submit EOI's and this is most likely the reason.

Accountants go into the queue like anybody else, if the points are high on these EOI's then they will be invited before the lower points, and once the limited number of invitations for the occupation has been reached then the rest roll over to the next round.

I suspect that this anomaly caused by the transition from monthly to fortnightly will iron itself out by the next round.

9th of September but you all ready told me I'd be lucky to get one before the first round in November

Yes, I remember now. Once the data for this round comes out, which should hopefully be next Friday, then I can make a better prediction. This round will have messed things up a bit, because the frequency changed.

Yes, I remember now. Once the data for this round comes out, which should hopefully be next Friday, then I can make a better prediction. This round will have messed things up a bit, because the frequency changed.

So are they fortnightly now then?

Aww sweet, fingers crossed for next round then. You should charge for your info. It must be like a full time job for you on here.

I know the horrible feeling when you're unsure about something, so I just do what I can to help people.

It is a bit like a full time job, as well as running a ship! But, I get a lot of leave so I generally get the time to do it.

nope i am still waiting submitted 7th of aug, for solid plasterer with 60 points..

Sorry to hear that, there's clearly a large backlog with the unexpected shift from monthly to fortnightly. I would have expected that you would have received an invite this round if it had stayed monthly.

Hopefully things will get back to normal by the next round.

Sorry to hear that, there's clearly a large backlog with the unexpected shift from monthly to fortnightly. I would have expected that you would have received an invite this round if it had stayed monthly.

Hopefully things will get back to normal by the next round.

yeh just hanging out for it, but knew it was going to be a waiting game.. its all good. so next one in 2 weeks..?

I wonder if any 60 pointers got invited this round?

Well we haven't heard yet but we are using an agent so they may not have got the email before they closed today. I'll be so annoyed if we don't get an invite, we'll have had so much bad luck. The first round after the invite we didn't expect an invite but the next round we expected one because going by pretty much all the previous rounds we should have easily been in the next doing but we wasn't and if we don't get one this round it will mean that pretty much no 60 pointers got invited because we are 3 days after the last date of effect.

Edited by Skyba

What's your occupation? And when did you submit?

Hi there we applied for Mechanical Tech and we submited mid August? How long do you think we may be waiting?? Also will we lose points if we havent got an invite prior to my husband turning 40??

Hi there we applied for Mechanical Tech and we submited mid August? How long do you think we may be waiting?? Also will we lose points if we havent got an invite prior to my husband turning 40??

It will be more clear when the data is released next week.

Yes the points will go down before invitation if the primary applicant reaches a point that would affect points, such as a 40th Birthday.

Bugger not what we wanted to hear - we had an IELTS done but it has expired - didnt actually think they would surely if you speak English was born in the UK and had a full english education you would get something but no..... HOPE we get something on the 23rd :chatterbox: