recommend a migration agent

Guest castellas

Guest castellas

we have an appointment with visalogic tomorrow has anyone used them or can anyone recommend a good trustworthy no b/s agent.We really do need a good one for our visa application cheers

janita and chris :D

Guest markmarriott

Hi

I'm at the same stage as you just deciding on an agent.I've looked at alot of messages on this forum and people have recommended Visa-go, Thinkingaustralia and migrateaustralia. There are a lot of agents out there so I think I would rather go with a recommendation.

I would be interested to know anything you find out in particular regarding visa-go who I think i'm going with.

Mark.

Guest Missiemo

Have a think about doing it by yourself, it really is just a case of some peace and quite and patience think what you could do with the money you save.

:wink:

Missiemo

Guest mccarudd

Hi

I'm about to go and work for Monash Uni in Melbourne. They appointed an agent called Jacinta Tangey who works for a company called Hamilton Watts located in South Yarra.

She got my visa in a matter of weeks, and gave excellent service.

However, I wasn't paying for it so it could be pricey.

The important thing when deciding which migration agent to use is to determine that the agent himself/herself is registered. There are a lot of companies around that simply have a registered agent on staff - make sure that the person who is actually preparing and processing your application is a registered agent and will be handling it all the way through. They should be MARA and MIA registered and you can check this out on the relative websites. I have read some really good feedback on Visa-Go and Ian Harrop - both seem to have solid reputations.

Guest Gough-Ray's

Hi, we used Ian Harrop & Associates, who were great. It took about 18 months from start to finish, but they were there to hold our hands every step of the way!

We Used http://www.theozlife.com we were granted our visas in seven months on a Skilled Visa Application, she came over to England and done a Seminar and then it went from there very professional. We decided to do it through them and not ourselves incase we were knocked back and we had to apply by the age of 45 which we both were this year Good Luck Frances and Mark.

Hi Frances

I'm from Harlow. I'm working in Chelsford all this week. Then off on holiday to Cornwall girl friend has never been there. Try to see some of our own country before we hopefully leave for Aussie. When do you hope to be off and ware are you giong.

John

Guest Missiemo
Hi Frances

I'm from Harlow. I'm working in Chelsford all this week. Then off on holiday to Cornwall girl friend has never been there. Try to see some of our own country before we hopefully leave for Aussie. When do you hope to be off and ware are you giong.

John

Hi John

My OH is from Saffron Walden, Essex and me from Bishops stortford Hertfordshire, so also quite close

Good luck with the process.

Mo

Hi John

My OH is from Saffron Walden, Essex and me from Bishops stortford Hertfordshire, so also quite close

Mo

Hi Mo

I also do alot of work in Stortford not so much Safron Waldon. Nice place to live (Safron Waldon) But no where better than Aussie. Have you been accepted yet?

John

Guest Missiemo
Hi John

Mo

Hi Mo

I also do alot of work in Stortford not so much Safron Waldon. Nice place to live (Safron Waldon) But no where better than Aussie. Have you been accepted yet?

John

Hi John

Yes have been in Mornington, Victoria (hour drive from Melbourne CBD) for nearly five months, few scary moments, but are starting to get settled, where do you fancy making your home.

Where are you up to now?

Good Luck with it all

Mo

Hello Mo

We have not been granted visa yet so still a little nervous.

Not over sure ware to go. open minded we have 2 friends there at the mo we'll do alot of research and traverling round when we are over and we'll decide all together. But I think not Brisbain Darwin or Sydney.

I hope you settle in well I'm sure it's hard with very mixed emotions but we like you will have to work had to make it all work.

Good luck

John

Guest Jo & Mark

We have just been granted our skilled visa through Visa Bureau.They were excellent all the way through,and for a reasonable fee.

Archived