recommend a migration agent

Guest castellas

Guest Jo & Mark

Hi David and Sharon,

We had our application acknowledged 1st May.pc's done end of September.Medicals 1st week of October.Case officer 10th October.Visa granted 30th October :D

Hope this gives you some idea of time frame.

Best of luck,

Jo,Mark and Fin

Hi John sorry I didnt reply didnt realise there were a few pages on this forum we are already in Aus have bought a house in N.S.W on the Central Coast, we have only been here nearly six weeks and my husband has got a job near Sydney. Are you enjoying good old Chelmsford we used to live in the Avenues and I do miss it especially my friends and my sister lives there in Galleywood what do you do as a job? and when are you coming to oz? Let me know how you are getting on Frances

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, we used 'fourcorners' have no idea how they compare on cost to other agents but they were very good. We had our permanent residency visas inside a year...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are using Philip Olsen who sometimes answers any querie on this site,and we have found him to be very good,and easy to get along with too ,and will help you with almost anything if he can. He is MARA registered too.Hope this is of some help

Guest neil smith

We are using vias go, they are based in Edingburgh,

Everything is done over the phone or by post. They have been great with us so far and are making the process seem a lot less scary than we first thought. They are there to answer the most stupid of my questions personally every time I call them, which is a big bonus these days.

We sent our TRA off to Aus last week so are waiting patiently!

http://www.visa-go.co.uk

or call Darren or Deanne on:

0131 2284450

Guest Gollywobbler
We are using vias go, they are based in Edingburgh,

Everything is done over the phone or by post. They have been great with us so far and are making the process seem a lot less scary than we first thought. They are there to answer the most stupid of my questions personally every time I call them, which is a big bonus these days.

We sent our TRA off to Aus last week so are waiting patiently!

http://www.visa-go.co.uk

or call Darren or Deanne on:

0131 2284450

Hi Neil

I am sorry to have to say so but I think that this H&W team - which is all that it is - are dangerously incompetent.

Nobody needing a family-sponsored visa should go anywhere near them. They have contrived to get a friend of mine into an almighty mess because they fail to understand how an Assurance of Support works.

Gill

Guest Gollywobbler
How's that then?

Hi there

I'm not sure whether your question is directed at me. If it is, I have seen a crappy e-mail from a total non-professionial **Edited**. In the first sentence, she assures the person that there is no Assurance of Support with the CP 143 visa - which is rubbish. There will be no visa without it. The rest is a description about her lunch-plans.

Nobody remotely 'professional' provides inaccurate (dangerously so) 'legal advice' for a start. Still less do they bloody well burble about their plans for lunch.

Anyone who releaes this sort of e-mail is not a 'professional' by any stretch of the imagination.

Used cars and double glazing both spring to mind.

Gill

Guest Gollywobbler
Bloody hell - I would have thought that emails between an agent and his/her client would have been between them and have had bugger all to do with anyone else.

As for having lunch.....my God, how human!!

Mrsmac

How would you feel if you had paid £x to DIMAa nd £y to the agents in order to face the prospect of losing the lot PLUS a visa-refusal on top because these agents have not got a relevant clue?

Gill

we have an appointment with visalogic tomorrow has anyone used them or can anyone recommend a good trustworthy no b/s agent.We really do need a good one for our visa application cheers

janita and chris :D

hi we are using globel 9, from Brisbane, they are very good and very helpful. nothing is too much trouble for them and they answer any questions straight away. good luck

Archived