New Adventure

Hello

I have just joined so please excuse any 'etiquette issues'.

I returned to UK after 20 years away in OZ in 1986 and as my kids are around Sydney I shall be moving back over there when my house is sold.

So later this year or maybe early next.

I'm a retired, single gentleman and I'm hoping to meet a lady to share this new adventure.

I know this isn't a dating site but 'you've got to be in it to win it' and the more lines in the water the better the chance of catching a fish !!

I also know that it's extremely unlikely that I'll meet someone in the UK who is happy to move to the other side of the world from her children and

maybe grandchildren.

So this will probably have to wait until I get there.

I'm just being what they call these days 'pro-active'.

Cheers

Jack

Guest guest30085

This sounds too good to be true .... could this be the perfect match?

Jack, would you be willing to visit WA, our lovely Bottler is having her own love nest built as we speak.

Maybe you two should private message and get to know each other better ;-)

PS Happy to be a bridesmaid :-) xx

This sounds too good to be true .... could this be the perfect match?

Jack, would you be willing to visit WA, our lovely Bottler is having her own love nest built as we speak.

Maybe you two should private message and get to know each other better ;-)

PS Happy to be a bridesmaid :-) xx

unless she's having 2 bridesmaids then back off!! :policeman: I found him for her first lol :laugh:

I bet we've scared him away and he never posts again haha

Guest guest30085
unless she's having 2 bridesmaids then back off!! :policeman: I found him for her first lol :laugh:

I bet we've scared him away and he never posts again haha

No problem, I'm maid of honour anyway ;-)

Jacky Lad, if you're out there somewhere, please don't be frightened off from posting, it's just good natured banter, Bottler is a lovely lady who is in a similar position to yourself :-)

Jacky - You're coming to the right country. There is an official man drought in many parts of Oz.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love-sex-and-relationships/its-official-theres-a-man-drought-20150429-1mw0pc.html

Silver beard or not, as long as you've got a pulse, all your own teeth and are not a raving psychopath I reckon you'll do OK. Actually the teeth thing is optional.