Dont Read This Post

TheBrammies

• 1 month later...
Guest scots-in-oz!

OMG! How stupid am I?!! I've only gone & fallen for it AGAIN!! Fell for it first time round too.....I must go to my bed! Zzzzz...

Mags

x:wubclub:

Guest Curlysoo

:no:I HATE being told NOT to do something! ....the rebel within comes to the surface ...I have NO control over these urges!

Would medication help do you think?:goofy:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest The Pom Queen
could resist i think this board could do with some humour

I had to look to check the thread for spam..... Honest:unsure:

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You Couldn't Help Yourselve Could You ............................................................................:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

lmao

days gone by ......:wink:

Guest Guest31881
I had to look to check the thread for spam..... Honest:unsure:

Three year old thread, suddenly comes to life, I had my finger on the ban button....:biggrin:

Archived