The best southern Suburbs in perth for familes...

KatyMac

Hello everyone never been on a forum b4 in my life so here goes....

Me Mum of 4 and considering work options

Fiance is a GP

He has found work in the southern suburbs of Perth and I keep reading that the northern ones are where the Brits mostly live.

Obviously we need to integrate but im quite shy and couldnt point perth out on a map until yesterday :twitcy:

I am sorry if this question has been answered a ton of times but please help so I can support his move

kindest

Kate

There are pockets in the south which attract a lot of Brits too ... where will your partner be working? Our sister site Perth Poms is also worth going on - we have quite a few members who live south of the river on there

Although there's probably more pommie areas in the north, there are some in the south, for example Rockingham. I guess it depends on what you're looking for but I'd recommend the success / cockburn area. Not particularly many poms (if that matters or not to you) but several primary schools, close to a major train station and the freeway. Large shopping centre called Gateway and reasonably close to Freemantle.

• 1 month later...

Hi we are also living in Piara Waters, perfect for work (I'm a nurse working at Fiona Stanley) and great freeway access into the city. although its crazy busy during rush hour. Me, Hubby (Tom) and 2 boys James 7, Lewis 6 have settled well here, lovely family orientated area.

Karen

Archived