A strange thing happened today.......

Guest Karen K

Guest Karen K

I was out side painting a long wall cream, it took ages and at one point i left the wall to go and get myself a cold drink......when i returned i had left a patch that looked like the map of Australia, i had even left a spot that was in the right place for Tasmania..........strange or what.:wacko: wonder if this is some kind of subconscious madness setting in that only a VISA can cure......anyone else suffer from this madness, if so should we keep it quite in case its contagious :smile: XX

WHEN WE MOVED INTO OUR HOUSE 5 YRS AGO ... MR K DUG UP A VERY LARGE STONE THE EXACT SHAPE OF OZ !!!! I PAINTED IT AND THEN MARKED ALL THE MAJOR CITIES ON IT .... IT SITS AT OUR BACK DOOR AND IT GENTLY REMINDS ME EVERY TIME I PASS IT .... THAT ITS WHERE WE WANNA BE .... :yes:

MRS KEILY

Guest claire&fred

I got sunburnt today by OH had put Factor 30 on my little tattoo. Rest of my back is red but area around my tattoo looks like Oz. OH said he did it on purpose. Now I look like a real tw*t! No vest tops for me for a while!

Claire

One hesitates to say it but probably all 3 are signs - one that your life here will be as bland as a cream wall and you will be spending your life watching paint dry. The stone represents the mill stone around your neck when you come here and the burnt tattoo represents the burning your skin will get in the sun whenever you go out.:biglaugh: That's the problem with signs, you can never tell what they mean to say I guess. Nah, I'm sure your interpretations are far better than mine!

Guest nics26

I dreamt of the 12 Apostles last night???:wacko::SLEEP: Weird ... probably has something to do with the fact i was reading about them before bed tho lol!

Guest Aldo

On my walk to kindie i saw a great dane dog squatting on the grass verge and as i got closer i could clearly see that the pile it had left was the perfect shape of Australia.

Just Kidding

On my walk to kindie i saw a great dane dog squatting on the grass verge and as i got closer i could clearly see that the pile it had left was the perfect shape of Australia.

Just Kidding

aldo, you sure that dog wasnt a bull terrior ? then its would be proper bull #$@% !!! :biglaugh:

Guest jogrant3232
I got sunburnt today by OH had put Factor 30 on my little tattoo. Rest of my back is red but area around my tattoo looks like Oz. OH said he did it on purpose. Now I look like a real tw*t! No vest tops for me for a while!

Claire

LOL Claire best watch my Puppies...:biglaugh:

Guest Karen K
One hesitates to say it but probably all 3 are signs - one that your life here will be as bland as a cream wall and you will be spending your life watching paint dry. The stone represents the mill stone around your neck when you come here and the burnt tattoo represents the burning your skin will get in the sun whenever you go out.:biglaugh: That's the problem with signs, you can never tell what they mean to say I guess. Nah, I'm sure your interpretations are far better than mine!

Thats soooooooooooooooo horrid:twitcy: xx

Guest claire&fred
Thats soooooooooooooooo horrid:twitcy: xx

No surprise though!

Even when we are talking about something so silly, that means absolutely bugger all, but can make you giggle, certain people still seem to turn it into something negative.

Claire

Archived