189 visa lodged May 2015

Doe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone

I'm hoping those a few months ahead of me, might be able to answer a query I have.

I requested a HAP ID prior to receiving my Invitation and thus have an Immi account for this. I sat medicals yesterday and have every body part crossed for an invitation later today (3rd August round).

If I get an invite - will I log in using the Immi account details I used for the HAP ID or do I follow a link and create a whole new account ??

I know this may be a daft question - But I don't want to screw things up.....

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I'm hoping those a few months ahead of me, might be able to answer a query I have.

I requested a HAP ID prior to receiving my Invitation and thus have an Immi account for this. I sat medicals yesterday and have every body part crossed for an invitation later today (3rd August round).

If I get an invite - will I log in using the Immi account details I used for the HAP ID or do I follow a link and create a whole new account ??

I know this may be a daft question - But I don't want to screw things up.....

Thanks

Not sure, but there is an option to import application to other IMMI account. If I remember correctly, in the skillselect when you click on 'Apply visa', there is an option to login to immi account. If that does not work, try importing the application as suggested earlier.

I have got grant today for my wife, daughter, son and me. I had to call them to inform that the requested PCCs were submitted on 24th & 28th July and requested them to provide update. CO could locate the mails sent by my agent forwarding PCCs while holding the line. Received grants after 40 mins of the call.

I thank people on this wonderful forum who helped me directly and indirectly.

I would suggest people to attach documents to immi account and select Request complete button, not to send them by mail. If you dont get grant for a week after submitting the documents, please talk to CO.

smile.gif

IELTS:9, 8, 7, 7

EOI Submitted: 6th May 2015

Invited: 8th May 2015

189 Lodged: 20th May 2015

Documents uploaded: 21st May 2015

Medicals: 23rd June

CO Contact: 13th July requesting PCC

PCC: India 24th July, Kuwait 28th July

Talked to CO:5th August

Grant:5th Augustsmile.gif

I have got grant today for my wife, daughter, son and me. I had to call them to inform that the requested PCCs were submitted on 24th & 28th July and requested them to provide update. CO could locate the mails sent by my agent forwarding PCCs while holding the line. Received grants after 40 mins of the call.

I thank people on this wonderful forum who helped me directly and indirectly.

I would suggest people to attach documents to immi account and select Request complete button, not to send them by mail. If you dont get grant for a week after submitting the documents, please talk to CO.

Congratulations Sribha77!

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Hi aartiarnav,

What contact number did you use and what did you say to get them to process? I’ve tried contacting them but get told it can be three months from CO contact until its granted. I dotn think this is right as the website says 3 months. I’ve applied for the 189 from Sydney on 30/05 and received my CO on 22/07 but haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks

J

Hi aartiarnav,

What contact number did you use and what did you say to get them to process? I’ve tried contacting them but get told it can be three months from CO contact until its granted. I dotn think this is right as the website says 3 months. I’ve applied for the 189 from Sydney on 30/05 and received my CO on 22/07 but haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks

J

Were you asked for more information? If so then once the requested documents have been uploaded then you have to click the request complete button. Other than that it is a waiting game.

Take some comfort in the fact that if you have uploaded all of the evidence and you haven't been asked again for any further information then it is likely to be complete and now you are just waiting for a decision.

There are still several people still waiting (including myself) and the visa application is still well within the published processing times for your application, so it's best just to be patient and play the waiting game.

Were you asked for more information? If so then once the requested documents have been uploaded then you have to click the request complete button. Other than that it is a waiting game.

Take some comfort in the fact that if you have uploaded all of the evidence and you haven't been asked again for any further information then it is likely to be complete and now you are just waiting for a decision.

There are still several people still waiting (including myself) and the visa application is still well within the published processing times for your application, so it's best just to be patient and play the waiting game.

Been keeping an eye on this forum, CaptainC - are you still waiting?? Have you called them a few times?? The processing time is supposed to be 3 months for 189 - which I kind of thought as of a maximum really (since many get granted before) - you're coming very close to that so still have my fingers crossed for you that it'll be round the corner!

Been keeping an eye on this forum, CaptainC - are you still waiting?? Have you called them a few times?? The processing time is supposed to be 3 months for 189 - which I kind of thought as of a maximum really (since many get granted before) - you're coming very close to that so still have my fingers crossed for you that it'll be round the corner!

Thanks ktandsm, I've been told that my application is ready to be granted, all I have to wait for is a waiver because I couldn't obtain a PCC for Bermuda, despite my best efforts. They said it can take 'a while'. I'm home from sea on Wednesday so I'll call them that night, if I'm not passed out drunk by then!

• 2 weeks later...