Booked!!

Helz980

Do you have a timescale yet CP?

Nah! Son has dropped a bombshell and says he may want to stay - He has MH problems so cannot be left alone. Plus hubbie would like to stay. Originally was headed back on early 2016. - So looking at options including maybe upping visits for me (last one was 5 months!)

When I read these posts I feel like I'm in some sort of prison and one of my mates has got under the fence and is running for freedom whilst we're all cheering them on and waving flags. I really do thing I've overstayed my time here ?

That's exactly how I felt before I booked my flights! It's like wow that's another one that's escaped!! Big hugs Hun xx

Helz980 Very jealous, spring is my favourite season, love daffodils, snowdrops and the lush greenery of home :smile:

Chortlepuss, I have one son (15) who would/will stay, hubbie who definitely wants to stay and the other son (18) would go back tomorrow and is planning his escape, like you I will have to up my visits home, we're going back in June for a month and I am planning on going back again on my own in November to get the Christmas feel and go shopping with my mother - I do miss that..

Nah! Son has dropped a bombshell and says he may want to stay - He has MH problems so cannot be left alone. Plus hubbie would like to stay. Originally was headed back on early 2016. - So looking at options including maybe upping visits for me (last one was 5 months!)

That's a real shame hon.I know how much you were looking forward to coming back.Hopefully your extended visits back might do the trick.I spent 3 mths in Oz last year but personally found it a real wrench leaving family in Oz.

That's a real shame hon.I know how much you were looking forward to coming back.Hopefully your extended visits back might do the trick.I spent 3 mths in Oz last year but personally found it a real wrench leaving family in Oz.

I'll get back eventually - just need to do some crafty planning - I am not going to end up retiring here!!

• 1 month later...

Archived