Guest The Pom Queen

Where should we hold the UK event  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we hold the UK event

• North
    • South
    • Both

Guest The Pom Queen

Ok let's see if we can try and get a UK meet organised. I will be putting feelers out there over the next week to see what people want. Please remember though that it's not going to be possible to please everyone so there will have to be some give and take.

Lets start with a simple poll.

What area should we have it, ie should we have one up North ie Manchester/Liverpool upwards or should we have one down South, or should we try and arrange two, one in the North and one in the South.

Obviously we have no dates in mind yet but if you would be interested please let me know.

Eeeee exciting! Ok, so, selfishly I have said north as I would be more likely to attend and not have to drop out last minute. For one in the south, I would have to let it go ahead and decide if I could go nearer the time. But I will deffo make the effort and really hope we can make it happen this time!

What happened to the midlands?!:twitcy:nah,i'll be selfish(in a way)and say both,one north,one south,hopefully if i cant get to the one in the north,i can get to the other(i'll bring vol au vents and quails ankle to the south:wubclub:),i think i'll be meeting a cpl of southerners before too long,hope so anyway,it's the one with the temper i'm worried about:wideeyed:,always snarling at me she is.........

What happened to the midlands?!:twitcy:nah,i'll be selfish(in a way)and say both,one north,one south,hopefully if i cant get to the one in the north,i can get to the other(i'll bring vol au vents and quails ankle to the south:wubclub:),i think i'll be meeting a cpl of southerners before too long,hope so anyway,it's the one with the temper i'm worried about:wideeyed:,always snarling at me she is.........

Shut your cake hole!

North, Manchester, on the 25th April to be precise :laugh:

Somewhere around the midlands/north works best for us, but I will make every effort to go to where ever suits the majority and will clear my diary this time. Hope we get a UK one going, would be good to meet everyone :cute:

Hope it can get off the ground this year. Last year we were on the recce on the chosen date. This year it would have to be before 14 July for us. I will be working on talking Mrs GGS into coming. EmmaGGS is up for it but I imagine its adults only. Obviously we are in the south so that would be easier to win over Mrs GGS but i would be dead against two meets if it meant missing the opportunity of meeting some PIO members who are based up north. So midlands might be best.

By the way @Thepomqueen we will be passing through Cairns for a week or two in second half of August at the start of our QLD road trip.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hope it can get off the ground this year. Last year we were on the recce on the chosen date. This year it would have to be before 14 July for us. I will be working on talking Mrs GGS into coming. EmmaGGS is up for it but I imagine its adults only. Obviously we are in the south so that would be easier to win over Mrs GGS but i would be dead against two meets if it meant missing the opportunity of meeting some PIO members who are based up north. So midlands might be best.

By the way @Thepomqueen we will be passing through Cairns for a week or two in second half of August at the start of our QLD road trip.

Well make sure you let me know when you arrive.

North please but if it's both can it be proper North Newcastle maybe, Manchester/Liverpool are the Midlands to me :) It's okay @pablo I say that to my OH too just to wind him up :)

Or if South, then London, selfishly since I go there quite often but also because it's a transport hub and easy for lots of people to get to - it took me 3 times as long to get to Bolton recently than it does to get to London!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived