Anyone flying from PERTH to MANCHESTER in FEB?

Sea breeze

Hi all,

can an anyone possibly help? $50 to you :-)

Dogtainers are shipping my dogs back from perth to Manchester in February but due to EU new law someone has to travel within 5 days.

Unfortunatly we are already in the uk. The person would only need to email their details to dogtainers. They would be in no way responsible for the dogs what so ever.

You can travel five days before or after not the same flight even

please if anyone can help please I am totally stressed I want my babies home!!!

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi all was hard to explain but I will pay anyone $50 if they will email their flight details in feb to Lewis at dogtainers. All we need is name and details in order to fly my dogs back. You will have no responsibility for the dogs what so ever.

They will not even be on the same flight please if anyone can help I really want my babies back!!!

Please contact me if u can help pm me thanks a lot xx

Why do you need this? I'm curious as I was planning on moving a month before we send our dogs son wonder will we be in the same situation coming to Oz?

But out if you need this, how do breeders get round importing new stock dogs that usually travel unaccompanied?

Hi all,

can an anyone possibly help? $50 to you :-)

Dogtainers are shipping my dogs back from perth to Manchester in February but due to EU new law someone has to travel within 5 days.

Unfortunatly we are already in the uk. The person would only need to email their details to dogtainers. They would be in no way responsible for the dogs what so ever.

You can travel five days before or after not the same flight even

please if anyone can help please I am totally stressed I want my babies home!!!

Thanks in advance xxx

here

here is the page from the DEFRA website re the Pet travel scheme

5. Requirements for pets entering the UK/EU

If you are entering the UK (or another EU country) and your journey began outside the EU you

must sign a declaration confirming that you do not intend to sell or transfer ownership of your

pet. The format of this declaration is outlined in Part 3 of Annex IV to Regulation 577/2013..

If you are not able to accompany your pet then you (or a person you have authorised in writing)

must travel within 5 days of your pet’s movement. This rule applies both to travel within the

EU and for movements from outside the EU.

6. Clearer definition of cat, dog and ferret

The new EU Regulation specifically states that the only species of pet

Why do you need this? I'm curious as I was planning on moving a month before we send our dogs son wonder will we be in the same situation coming to Oz?

But out if you need this, how do breeders get round importing new stock dogs that usually travel unaccompanied?

also concerned as was going to delay getting daughter to send our cat until we are settled

Archived