457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi everyone,

My visa application was applied in 1st week of May 2016. Still It's showing that in process. My employer said that police verification is also done. Generally it'll take 2 months. But why now it's happening like this. Kindly reply for this

Anyone knows please??

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I am new in forum was reading all your comments. My brother in law applied 457 visa in 27th Dec 2015. Nomination was approved on 30th Mar16. Case officer requested further documentation submitted on 16th Jun16. Receive email for case officer on 23rd Jun16 that internal checks to finalised. He haven't get the visa yet. What will be reason for delay.

Hi All,

I am new in forum was reading all your comments. My brother in law applied 457 visa in 27th Dec 2015. Nomination was approved on 30th Mar16. Case officer requested further documentation submitted on 16th Jun16. Receive email for case officer on 23rd Jun16 that internal checks to finalised. He haven't get the visa yet. What will be reason for delay.

Similar here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination approved 10th November and additional docoments submitted in January

Wow more than 8 months. Hope you get visa soon. Sorry to ask you what's your profession on nomination and Onshore or offshore.

Is any one submitted in April 2016 and got visa approved ... On shore?

im waiting from April CO asked further documents in May and submitted in June .... From then no updates... It's renewal of 457 visa same organisation.

Hi Guys!

My case is that I got my 457 visa approved on Feb 26th, 2016, application submitted in the end of December 2015.

On April 26th, 2016, my agent submitted another 4 457 dependant visa applications for my family members (spouse + 3 kids).

They passed medical examination on May, the 6th, and no updates since then.

Nothing was requested, just complete silence. The status is Processing. 14 weeks since application was submitted

My agent sent several emails asking for updates and 2 emails with processing expedite requests (last one on July, 21) and still nothing at all, not a single response

Did anyone have such or longer processing terms?

What can be done in this circumstances? It's so much frustrating. Just can't stand this state of every-minute-expectation anymore((

Hi Guys!

My case is that I got my 457 visa approved on Feb 26th, 2016, application submitted in the end of December 2015.

On April 26th, 2016, my agent submitted another 4 457 dependant visa applications for my family members (spouse + 3 kids).

They passed medical examination on May, the 6th, and no updates since then.

Nothing was requested, just complete silence. The status is Processing. 14 weeks since application was submitted

My agent sent several emails asking for updates and 2 emails with processing expedite requests (last one on July, 21) and still nothing at all, not a single response

Did anyone have such or longer processing terms?

What can be done in this circumstances? It's so much frustrating. Just can't stand this state of every-minute-expectation anymore((

That's Long.... Hope u get it soon!

Quick question that hopefully someone knows the answer to.

Our application is going through an agent, submitted 21st May, 3 weeks ago immi requested we provide additional health info which we done immediately and sent it to the agent whom advised she'd upload it asap. Now I only just found out we could import the case to our own immi account to review, which I've done but in doing so I can see it's still sitting with "Information Requested" and I can't see any additional document uploads since May.

If she emailed it to the 457@border... addres I gather this wouldn't show up in the online application? Additionally, if she did email would that definitely hold up the application because I can see in the correspondence from immi they specifically say don't email it as it could hold up the process.

Any info is appreciated

Cheers

Our application is going through an agent, submitted 21st May, 3 weeks ago immi requested we provide additional health info which we done immediately and sent it to the agent whom advised she'd upload it asap. Now I only just found out we could import the case to our own immi account to review, which I've done but in doing so I can see it's still sitting with "Information Requested" and I can't see any additional document uploads since May.

If she emailed it to the 457@border... addres I gather this wouldn't show up in the online application? Additionally, if she did email would that definitely hold up the application because I can see in the correspondence from immi they specifically say don't email it as it could hold up the process.

Any info is appreciated

Cheers

Have you asked your agent?

Any info is appreciated

Cheers

Hey mate, the exact same thing happened to me, My migration agent emailed them rather than just uploading it, I Was furious as I asked for weeks have they sent the additional info and kept getting, yes immi should reply soon, So l logged on and uploaded the info myself after repeated requesting them to do it.

mine was for the SBS not my actual visa however the very next day after me uploading the docs the SBS was granted, it was so frustrating.

My advice call your agent and ask them why its not showing on immi? and dont take **** from them, One Thing Ive noticed from MA's is that however important your visa is to you, They have many customers, and sometimes it seems sending a template email to 457@border.blah blah is easier than logging in and doing it properly.

Good luck.

Theres not really too much to my timeline, SBS was lodge mid april and granted mid june then nomination and visa lodged on 1st july i was off work the last week of june and my visa expires this week so i think i was just starting to worry. I done the nomination and visa myself after the hicup with the MA so my fingers are crossed.

Thanks for sharing. Are you applying onshore or offshore? My employed is already an approved sponsor so they lodged nomination some time in May then Immi asked for further details mid-June which were all submitted after. Not sure exactly when and how HR's MA submitted the documents but I'm anxious and worried. On one hand I still get to spend time with friends and family but on the other hand it's very frustrating since I put my life on hold for this. MA didn't even informed me my TRN number so I could not check anything.

Thanks for sharing. Are you applying onshore or offshore? My employed is already an approved sponsor so they lodged nomination some time in May then Immi asked for further details mid-June which were all submitted after. Not sure exactly when and how HR's MA submitted the documents but I'm anxious and worried. On one hand I still get to spend time with friends and family but on the other hand it's very frustrating since I put my life on hold for this. MA didn't even informed me my TRN number so I could not check anything.

Same here, my MA didn't informed me my TRN too

Archived