189 Visa Lodged December 2014

Gullu

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[h=2]visa 189...visa officer contacted[/h]

hello everyone,

my visa officer contacted me today and asked for form 80,health and pcc and its submission in 28 days..

i wanted to ask whether visa officer will call in my office for a query
after i submit above documents( after 28 days)
or he might call any day??

the reason i ask this question is that i have to go outside from office to handle daily bank transactions and all my colleagues are new so i do not trust them.i am really concerned whether they will call or email my employer..

please share your experience...

thanks

I'm not sure they often call you in person (let alone your office - esp. with the time difference meaning that you'll probably never coincide with the australian office hours). I'd get everything submitted and make sure the immigration office has your mobile phone number which they can use if required.

I submitted proof of employment with my qualifications and my contract from the current job I'm working at. That was all they seemed to require.

Edited by nikopol

thanks..i need help again.

i used emedical client in organise my health link as requested by my case officer but to my shock i saw my old passport number in it.although it is valid till may 2015 but i had already submitted my new passport and form 929( correction of passport) alongwith new passport certified scans...

should i take my old passport which is mentioned in medical referral letter or should i take the new one...how can i contact my visa officer

what should i do? pls help

thanks

tom (subclass 189)

I appear to be one of a few who lodged in Dec without a grant or feedback from Case Officer yet. When is the earliest time I can contact the DIBP to enquire about an update? 3 months after lodgement?

Thanks guys and Congrats to those who got their grants already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally guys, we got the golden email this morning, minutes after speaking to someone at DIBP on the phone. I basically just complained about their inability to provide a good reason a decision hadn't been made after 90 days from lodgement. I was told a decision would be made shortly. I checked my inbox and saw the grant! Thanks to the forum members for the knowledge base and guidance. I wish other applicants success with their visa applications.

• 4 weeks later...

i must be one of the last to get granted:nah:!lol i lodged my visa application at the start of december and had my medicals and police checks requested at the end of january,a couple of weeks ago they requested more information probalby because i m self employed

my agent says the visa s for this financial year have ran out and no further grants until after 1st july2015

• 4 weeks later...

I have been waiting for the grant. My medical have been deferred because of chest X-ray. I had been called by e medical clinic for further examination in mid of April. Now waiting when will be the outcome? It is mentioned in the email that some examinations and results may take 90 days.