189 Visa Lodged December 2014

Gullu

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gullu - It's sad I check this daily too!!.....Never sure how much to trust it though as the bottom Chinese onshore applicant applied today and got grant today.....

A personal friend applied on the 14th Nov round and has had word from her CO a couple of days ago requesting medical and PCC which weren't frontloaded so I think this is more liekly the accurate timeframes?

Maybe we have 3-4weeks til we hear? fingers crossed!! x

hi there i applied on 2nd december i have uploaded everything except pccs just waiting on them coming back i havnt heard anything yet hope it wont be to long put house on the market monday and got 12 viewers coming to a open house tomorrow scarey
How did the viewings go?? Any offers? We're having photos done for our brochure Tuesday and thinking about an open viewing day....would you recommend it?Xx

Hi everyone I too am obsessively checking the visa tracker too. I'm hoping to hear something about mid feb judging by the tracker. I too have a house to sell but was going to put it up once I had the all clear on the visa just in case. I notice others are putting theirs up for sale before visa grants. Was just wandering the reasons for this, it's always good to hear from others in case they have any good ideas!

Is anyone else paranoid their visa is going to be refused? It's such a long and expensive process and I am so desperate to get that grant. I just can't believe that I could be as little as a month away from getting it. Seems like things like this only happen to other people you know. I'm just scared that I've missed something small,even tho I have no reason to.

Is anyone else paranoid their visa is going to be refused? It's such a long and expensive process and I am so desperate to get that grant. I just can't believe that I could be as little as a month away from getting it. Seems like things like this only happen to other people you know. I'm just scared that I've missed something small,even tho I have no reason to.

Same here! I applied on the 2nd of december and Im checking the tracker every day. I'm scared I missed something as well and that it will cost me my grant. I won't be at ease until I (hopefully) get the visa! 2-3 more weeks to go until I hear something rom DIBP...

It does seem like we are all in the same boat. I applied for mine on the 5th December. Requested the PCC last week and I have my medicals booked for Monday. I'm hoping to get a direct grant once I have uploaded the PCC and the results of the medicals. I have already left my job so just waiting on this to come through, really frustrating.

I have seen some people who applied in mid November getting a direct grant already so fingers crossed things move quickly and we all have our visas in the next three weeks. :cute:

Keep us posted December applicants! We applied Dec 19th, frontloaded everything, already had PCC's and medicals took on 3rd Jan were uploaded on 13th so our application hae been 'complete' 2weeks now......tracking other visas daily and just hoping ours gets picked up soon.....x

Hi Ben, Im a new member to this forum. I'm taking IELTs exam on early of March. Having known your outstanding results on IELTs exam, I would appreciate if you can share some tips and advices on how achieving the success in the exam especially in Writing. Thanks and nice to getting to know you. My email address is mainguyen123.mn@gmail.com. I'm more than happy to communicate via email. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Best regards,

Maya

hi jilly open house went very well had offer over what we wanted. just waiting on pccs coming back so i can upload them then fingers crossed

Great news!! Congratulations!!

Hows everyone else doing? Any news on CO or grant yet? tracking visa's and late nov being allocated now.....eeeek!! x

I'm checking daily too. It seems there hasn't been much happening on the tracker lately but starting to change now. It's strange how people are getting COs as people with later dates seem to get CO earlier than people with later dates sometimes. I was really hoping to hear something by mid February but it's so hard to tell. The waiting is killing me. We can't move till the kids finish the school year anyway but it's just the not knowing if it will even happen that's awful. We want this so bad I'm just so scared that we've made a mistake somewhere and won't get a grant. . Thinking of all those out there in the same position