189 Visa Lodged December 2014

Gullu

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone

All the best to those who already got the Visa Granted.......:cool: hopping for the best for those who are waiting :jiggy:

I have been following this forum for a while and it has been really helpful. I thought to share my views and status with you all.....

Australia Evaluation Report - 05/05/2014

TOEFL Report - 11/08/2014 - 11/20/2014 (12 Days)

ACS Report - 11/19/2014 - 11/27/2014 (9 Days)

EOI Report - 11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014 (1 Day)

Visa Applied on - 01/14/2015 - waiting

Uploaded docs - 01/16/2015

I have uploaded all the documents.

I worst thing in this journey was TOEFL score card. To receive from US to India it took 2months and still I haven't got the hard copy of score card.

Best Regards,

Mufasa

An Indian applicant who applied on December 01, 2014 got direct grant today.

Hi Gullu - they must have been from 28th Nov invite round? Noone from 5th getting invites yet fingers crossed for the end of this week.

Starting to love mondays when visa tracker update start again! xx

Hi Gullu - they must have been from 28th Nov invite round? Noone from 5th getting invites yet fingers crossed for the end of this week.

Starting to love mondays when visa tracker update start again! xx

Potentially but I don't think the invite round matters for processing. I just seen that another 1st December person got a direct grant.

Keeping fingers crossed that we'll get processed in a few weeks! :)

Potentially but I don't think the invite round matters for processing. I just seen that another 1st December person got a direct grant.

Keeping fingers crossed that we'll get processed in a few weeks! :)

Ah I thought they went on invite dates - not really sure how it all works. Jonny - think i've found you on visa tracker - are you onshore? Are you using an agent or being sponsored or doing it solo? Only wondering as I have friends in Brissy currently on 457 who are being supported in their application and they seem to be progressing much quicker.

Best of luck xx

CO assigned today and asked for Medicals and PCC

Nice one! Good luck with it

Ah I thought they went on invite dates - not really sure how it all works. Jonny - think i've found you on visa tracker - are you onshore? Are you using an agent or being sponsored or doing it solo? Only wondering as I have friends in Brissy currently on 457 who are being supported in their application and they seem to be progressing much quicker.

Best of luck xx

I'm jonny on the visa tracker a few records down from you. I'm onshore and doing it solo - no agent, no sponsor. Decided I didn't want to have my visa tied to employment. Haven't even been on a 457 - I'm going straight from the working holiday visa to the 189 and, at this moment, I am on a bridging visa. I might be wrong but, looking at the processing priorities, the employer nominated visas have a higher priority (though it looks to be a longer processing time... so I am really not sure.

Guys I have been contacted by a CO yesterday (5th). Unfortunately we still haven't received our PCC's from back home. It's been almost 3 months since I applied for it. Anyway the CO has asked for PCC's for both me and my wife and stated I should reply within 28 days. Should I reply to him and let him know that it is still being processed or should I reply after I get the PCC's?

Guys I have been contacted by a CO yesterday (5th). Unfortunately we still haven't received our PCC's from back home. It's been almost 3 months since I applied for it. Anyway the CO has asked for PCC's for both me and my wife and stated I should reply within 28 days. Should I reply to him and let him know that it is still being processed or should I reply after I get the PCC's?

There is no harm in letting him know that you have already applied for your PCC's and you are waiting to get them.