189 Visa November Lodge Gang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys!!! I lodged on the 25th too Superleo, really hope I hear something soon! The waiting is agony!
Don't worry it will come . if your papers are complete you will get a direct grant if not a CO will be assigned that is how noticed . I could be wrong though .

I lodged on 28th Nov. been checking my status every 10min and its still "processing". so SICK of waiting!!!!. hopefully I will get the grant this week. that would be the best birthday present.

Same here, 28 nov and frontloaded everything, nothing :( i called DIBP and they said i have been allocated to a "processing centre" but no CO yet. Hang in there, hopefully it will be our turn soon lemon ginger :) btw, you can set up email notification for your immi account for any correspondence or status change.

Hi, I'm a new member here but I've been reading and following this thread for a long time.

Just wondering if anyone here have submitted a health declaration but have not underwent medical? I lodged my application December 21 and I thought my medical was still valid as it hasn't been a year yet. But then, I found out later on that those with Health Undertaking, medical is only valid for 6 months! No wonder why the status on my IMMI account still required me to take the medical!

Instantly, I submitted a new health declaration and got a new HAP ID so I could front load everything. But then I realized, probably I could wait for the Case Officer to notify me first for medicals because there might be a chance that the CO won't require me anymore.

Now my question is, is it a must that I go for the medicals now that I have the HAP ID? Or could I still wait for the CO even if I have submitted a health declaration already?

Hoping for anyone's input! Thanks!

Hope its ok to hijack your thread - sorry! I'm from the December lodge gang, just wondered did anyone who has grants by any chance just oploade colour copies or originals and not certified documents??

We've just oploaded colour copies of originals, should I have had them certified?

thanks in advance xx

Hope its ok to hijack your thread - sorry! I'm from the December lodge gang, just wondered did anyone who has grants by any chance just oploade colour copies or originals and not certified documents??

We've just oploaded colour copies of originals, should I have had them certified?

thanks in advance xx

some of my docs are colour copies. they accepted everything.

VISA granted!!! Perth bound in August! Can't believe It! Still sinking in. Hope you guys get the good news soon!

Congrats HoneyJackMonster!!

I beleive Nover applicant got grant long time ago. Could you please share your time and let us know why it got delayed?

Many thanks!