189 Visa November Lodge Gang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm new to here, I've been using this site for helpfull info and thought it's about time I joined in!

we submitted health and police checks back end of November after being requested to do so, now just going mad waiting for the grant as I imagine you all are too!?

Hi I'm new to here, I've been using this site for helpfull info and thought it's about time I joined in!

we submitted health and police checks back end of November after being requested to do so, now just going mad waiting for the grant as I imagine you all are too!?

Mad isn't the word. I'm hopeful that a direct grant will come next week.

When did you apply?

I've heard good things about gomatilda.

I've done my visa application myself, couldn't have done it without forums such as this one.

As soon as I get the grant, I'll be booking a flight leaving in a 4-8 weeks. Heading to Brisbane, not entirely sure where yet.

What about yourself, when and where are you heading?

I've heard good things about gomatilda.

I've done my visa application myself, couldn't have done it without forums such as this one.

As soon as I get the grant, I'll be booking a flight leaving in a 4-8 weeks. Heading to Brisbane, not entirely sure where yet.

What about yourself, when and where are you heading?

We're looking to move June/July, to the Gold Coast, we lived there for a year in 07/08 so still have friends and now some family living there. It's also handy for working in brissie, having lived in London all our lives we're not to keen on moving to another city.

Hi guys! I`m seeing very little movement in the tracker... before the holidays I was hoping for news mids January but now it seems that I wont be getting an answer before February. In my case I have family in WA (Bunbury) but in my line of work (Industrial Engineer) there is more jobs offer in Melbourne and Sydney...

And this morning..... I received an E-mail.

No visa though... but a request for me to complete form 80.

No big deal.. I'll get working on it tonight. Actually... I'm awake now... I may as well do it now.

I'm just relieved to have finally heard from them. Fingers crossed once I submit that they will process the visa fairly quickly.

And this morning..... I received an E-mail.

No visa though... but a request for me to complete form 80.

No big deal.. I'll get working on it tonight. Actually... I'm awake now... I may as well do it now.

I'm just relieved to have finally heard from them. Fingers crossed once I submit that they will process the visa fairly quickly.

It,s great that you now have a CO. Form 80 is fun.... :GEEK: I did it just in case