189 Visa November Lodge Gang

What's an 80 form? I am using go Matilda so they've dealt with all of that thank god!

It's just a really detailed history of your past. - full address history, employment history, travel history, education etc...

details of all immediate family members, any contacts you have in Australia, expected travel dates..

It goes on and on and on.

Strangely they have only requested form 80 for myself and my daughter, and not my wife, she is still going to complete and submit hers anyway. I have done mine this morning. The wife is working through hers, then we have to do one for my daughter which should be much easier. ;-)

Most people don't complete it, or get asked for it from what I can tell.

Edited by benthomas010

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few questions on form 80.

Do we need to submit separate form 80 for all both main and dependent applicant?

Also there are signatures required in the form. do we need to fill the form online, print it, sign it and upload after scanning the papers?

can i leave expected travel date blank in the form?

Thanks in advance.

Few questions on form 80.

Do we need to submit separate form 80 for all both main and dependent applicant?

Also there are signatures required in the form. do we need to fill the form online, print it, sign it and upload after scanning the papers?

can i leave expected travel date blank in the form?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Narora, yes it is a seperate form 80 for each applicant over 16 years old as they ask for specifics such as info on parents and siblings, work history, education history and travel history. Its quite a long form and unfortunately doesn't seem to allow copy and paste so you are retyping a lot of information, information you have already given in your application. It probably took in excess of an hour for each person when I just completed ours.

You do have to sign them too, so need to print, sign, scan and upload. We were told by our CO we had to give an intended area we want to live, and we have a rough idea of travel dates for our reccy trip.

Hi guys just found this thread i lodged a 189 on the 24th November, pre loaded everything except a picture of our kitchen sink so hoping for a quick grant sometime in the near future, I think November was a good shout as the whirlwind of Christmas took my mind off the wait! Time has now slowed to a crawl! Hope all other novemberites get some good news soon!

Hi Friends, I have applied on 11-Nov still waiting for CO allocation.

I have a question for people who got CO allocation or GRANT.

I believe CO allocation happens only during AUS time 8AM to 4PM. Please confirm if I am correct. Please check if you have received CO allocation during the same time.

Visa Grant letter received this morning :)

Congrats Scott. I am trying to setup gmail sms notification.

Can you please send me from which email address you got the email and what was the subject.

Anyone else who got CO allocation or GRANT can also help me with this.

Thanks,

Ahmed Khan

All applications till 31st Oct have allocated. I have lodged in early nov-14. I hope my application will allocate early Feb-14.

Hi Guys, As per your views, what is the best state for live and work. I am looking for Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane.

Asela

Congrats Scott. I am trying to setup gmail sms notification.

Can you please send me from which email address you got the email and what was the subject.

Anyone else who got CO allocation or GRANT can also help me with this.

Thanks,

Ahmed Khan

The email was from auto-letter-generator@immi.gov.au

The subject was a combination of numbers and letters, ie reference numbers

All applications till 31st Oct have allocated. I have lodged in early nov-14. I hope my application will allocate early Feb-14.

Hi Guys, As per your views, what is the best state for live and work. I am looking for Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane.

Asela

It depends what climate you are looking and what industry your line of work is in, as each city is different.

I'm moving out to Brisbane for a number of reasons including work (oil&gas) and the climate.

It depends what climate you are looking and what industry your line of work is in, as each city is different.

I'm moving out to Brisbane for a number of reasons including work (oil&gas) and the climate.

What line of work are you in Scott f? Only asking as sounds like you might be in my kind of industry, I'm a fabricator welder. I may be well wide of the mark lol

What line of work are you in Scott f? Only asking as sounds like you might be in my kind of industry, I'm a fabricator welder. I may be well wide of the mark lol

I'm a proposals engineer and work with process gas compression systems. It's an office based job though, not very hands on.